Diablo 3 on console or PC?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
So it is essentially official that Diablo III will be on consoles (I don't know if 360, PS3, or both).

So what would you prefer it on?

While I actually like the idea of it on console with all my friends, I believe I'd still prefer it on a PC.

JpKiller77

Reaction score
Don't think it will ever be better on console than PC, although the idea of sitting on a coach while owning undead seems appealing

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
At this point I can just hook up my computer to my TV anyways and the effect is the same.

I have a kick ass PC, so no way am i going to bother with a console version. There is no need. Plus the mouse/keyboard is way way to intuitive to give it up. Controllers are pretty poorly designed, and I say that for all modern ones.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to believe that console controllers just wouldn't work well with a game that has so many different moves (without being a fighter style game). My only enjoyment in hearing the news about a console version was the fact that a lot of my friends are heavy console gamers and it will broaden the fan base a lot more.

maxhartman52

Member!
Reaction score
I think console will help broaden the fan base a lot as you said because a lot of people do more console gaming then pc. However, I myself still significantly prefer the PC over any other option at this point so that is probably what I will use.

TheBiggestNerd

Member!
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but is Diablo 3 even coming to the console? I haven't heard anything about that, but I would be interested in it. I'm not sure how well it would feel being played on a console, but I would like to have some sort of split-screen D3 with friends.