Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Then why bother posting in here?

L

Laharl

Because it is just another +1 post section, and it's fun to make up stuff that doesn't even matter at all.

Diablo_Truth

Reaction score
Does anyone actually play Diablo here?

One guy said how can there be a sequel? The worldstone was destroyed and it killed the earth and all that jazz. Listen to the game more carefully next time through. Tyrael says and I quote Once the worldstone is destroyed it will forever leave the world changed.... That is a direct hint to a sequel and Diablo III within D2. So stop speculating about what could or couldn't be play the game stop worrying about it and if it happens it happens. At least know what you speak of before you do. I repeat Tyrael never said Earth would be destroyed merely changed...:angry

L

Laharl

Yes, but the minor demons are too busy with in fighting and don't want to be bothered to take over the world (As far as I see in the game).

stephen149

Member!
Reaction score
Who cares about the story line lol. When I play games, I don't really follow the story line. I guess Diablo uses it's story line more than most games but when I played the Diablo series, my mission was to get my char to be the best. Not to follow the story line. I'm sure alot of you played it differently but that's how I played at least.

ig0tfish

Reaction score
fireomen92 said:
Sorry to break it to you guys but Diablo 3 won't be happening. Around 2-3 years ago Blizzard were working on 2 projects. One said to be Diablo 3. Later they scrapped one. It is said that the scrapped project was Diablo 3. Anyways think about it. There is no point having a Diablo 3. The Prime Evils are dead. The Worldstone is shattered (meaning the barriers between Hell and Sanctury can't be broken). And The Soulstones have been destroyed. They could make it that Cain is a traitor but that would be a lame story line.

yeah i totally agree d3 was just rumors started by desperate people who want to make others just as desperate