Diablo 3 is pointless

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is already a game that can be called Diablo 3 but for some reason is named "Sacred". You got 3D, and you got the same gameplay as in diablo. Just so you know if you are tired of waiting for Diablo 3, go buy this game, its what Diablo 3 will look like if Blizzard doesn't screw up. There is also a battle.net in "Sacred". Its a cool game.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Sounds cool. Link?

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Sounds cool.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Download the open beta at Fileplanet.com

the games ok, but it's nothing I'de rush out and buy to replace diablo.

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
No, it definately has a different feel from diablo. I've played it.

webbt01

Member!
Reaction score
Sacred Sucks ASsssss

Sacred look all pretty but they forgot one thing mana..... well 2 things actually,, a skill tree and mana,,, Its unbalanced as **** and can eat a dick for all i care... Its a game that has been rushed out with no real effort been put into it,, another money spinner in my mind.... I would still play diabloii over this even if you payed my 5$ ..... Guildwars looks very promising though and there is another free event that is taking place when the beta starts... end of september Check it out www.gwonline.net

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Re: Sacred Sucks ASsssss

Originally posted by webbt01
Guildwars looks very promising though and there is another free event that is taking place when the beta starts... end of september Check it out www.gwonline.net
I don't know what all the fuss about GuildWars is... to me it looks like just another MMORPG. Only diff is it has lots of PK in it.

The thing that made Diablo different to me was the combat. Every click was a shot or a spell. Movement was crisp and essential to combat. Position was very important and battle had an ebb and flow. You could actually dodge missiles (ever try to dodge a missile in a MMORPG? They just follow you because it's already been determined if they hit or not.

From the GuildWars Site:

Attack!

The easy to use cursor highlight system makes it simple to attack a target within the game. To attack a creature simply highlight the creature by clicking on it with your left mouse button. This will set your character to attack mode and assuming you are close enough, your character will begin his/her attack. To save your mouse and mouse finger, you don't have to continually click to attack the enemy. One click will keep your character attacking until the enemy has been disposed of. This system means that you are free to use your skills by either using the correct hot-key for a specific skill or using your mouse pointer to click on the spell you wish to use.
This is just the MMORPG standard click once and stand there and watch while your character takes a swing at the bad guy every now and then. Booooorrrriiiiiinnnngggg!

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Ive played sacred and it stinks compared to diablo. I dont think that you should make comparisons like that. :mad:

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by McGorilla
Ive played sacred and it stinks compared to diablo. I dont think that you should make comparisons like that. :mad:
I've played it too, and it's definately no Diablo. It may be a good game also, but I haven't gotten that deep into it yet.

I do know that the skill system is not very intuitive. It doesn't have the same kind of krisp action and skill/power effects. The interface is klunky. The multiplayer has some serious bugs...