Diablo 3 ideas and thoughts

E

ECHEEZER

i think diablo 3 should kind of be like everquest in that u can choose your race and then your class. But please do not make it so u can only attack once each gay f***ing "round" like in ice wind dale. I know of some races that could be added for the side of good it would be: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Centtaurs would be cool. And of course each would have their own types of available classes and also each race has a unique class such as human barbarian, elven archer and centaur astronomer. (able to summonstuff like stars and meteors and sunstrike and comets and crap like that.) ill have my next post soon so keep up.

Urza

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah but elves, dwarves, and centaurs don't seem to fit into the whole diablo 3 storyline, what with hell bleeding into earth and angels and devils everywhere....then again they mention balrogs in LOTR, which are comparable to act IV pit lords

E

ECHEEZER

actually i think i agree with you urza im going to have to change my mind.

Keldramir

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well...I don't think elves and dwarves and the sort would fit well in the Diablo storyline, but they should change some of the character selection...selection. There one or two races maybe more, if not just Humans. After that, you can select your sex, male, female, or both for you wierdo's (j/k). Once your sex is decided, you can choose a class from a list. Both sexes can be able to choose warrior, paladin, sorcerer, druid, ranger, enchanter, and necromancer (add or take a few). The male restricted classes can be priest, pirate, and some more. Females include the Amazon, and assassin and some more. If you want to go into depth you can make it like after you choose human you can choose a subrace like barbarian or amazon. After that you can choose a guild to join. Like some good guilds can get in touch with B.net and make it so once you make a character you can get the to join a guild.

thats my 2 copper pebble things...

Qual

Reaction score
Small planet in the near vicinity of Betelguise
Website
www.geocities.com
I am sorry... I like your Idea about class specific sex groups... But... Assassins can be either male or female... I also think that we aught to have EVERY class either sex... Because A priest can be either Pirates can be either... Almost anything can be either. THere should also be Sorcerer(Sorceress) Wizard(Witch) Ranger, archer, beatsmaster, druid, Paladin, warriors, soldiers(male only), bard, barb, lyrist, Necromancer, Amazon(Female only), Dark knight.
As well as all of these classes there should be races... And after I specify the races I will tell you how they fit to Diablo world.
Human, half elf, half orc, halfling, Orc, Elf, Sahauigan, Drow, Centuar, (Give or take a few more) And these would fit in because what we have seen of the diablo world is just the human area of the world... THe west. There is the rest of the world out there.. Possibly with much more races.. And on top of that they could have an evil so large that the troubles uncompass the entire world and everyone much drop thier fueds with eachother and fight together against this evil. an top of all that... I have just one other thing to say.

Icewind Dale was based off of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Second or third edition was it not? In that it is possible for people to gain more attacks per round... And that is bassically what D2 has... Only they have weapon speeds and possibility to have faster attack rating.. I think that EVERY class aught to be able to specialize in any weapon. So that they are more powerfull in a specific weapon than they would otherwise be... Faster and more powerful.
I also think there aught to be some spells that every class can use... Called common spells.. These would be found in the form of spellbooks like in D1 and they should be tradeable... And certain classes can use common spells better than everyone and some people would be weaker... Namely soldiers and centuars would use it minimally. and sorcerers(sorceresses) and Wizards(And female equilavent) weould be the most powerfull with common spells and get them to higher levels.
we should have more stats as well. Like Constitution... And Charisma. Those are very important.. But D1 and D2 never had them. Oh well.. I am done for this post for now.. I may post later.

rootentooth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the real only gay thing about diablo 1 and 2 is that u r helping out the town y should u have to pay 4 items that will help u in the quest.BUT ALSO If u dont pay 4 the items it will be 2 easy

Lord Candura

Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, i really hope they make a Diablo 3. And i like the idead about the sex/race thing. Yeah i know Everquest is gay[especially on the ps2]because it is so hard to control, and that your like in a lost city, and you can never find where you need to go. Well my f***ing account was stolen three days ago[diablo 2 account], and im pi**ed. So if anyone can help me out on account recovery, that would be nice.

:wavey :shoot