Diablo 3 idea

DEAD_PeASENT

Member!
Reaction score
Diablo 3: Wrath of Crack

one fine day in rogue encampment, everyone was happy cuz andariel was dead and all that, charsi starts to kill zombies and even akara was drinking the flesh out of monsters and they were all crazy and happy, but they thought that they were missing something... one night a dark wanderer came to their town. everybody crowded around him. he said "want some crack?" everybody said no, but cain didnt, he bought a few bags, but after he did, the stranger dissapeared in thin air... then next day everybody crouded around cain and he was high and started to do the cain rap. after a few hours he killed gheed and took all his money and weapons and ran to the catacombs. the one day a warrior came to town. akara told him about the wanderer and cain. so the warrior has to kill cain that is high on crack to avenge their dead friend gheed. but the dark wanderer is still going through the acts selling crack
the next bosses: Act 2: the drunk guy Act3: alkor act4: jamella act 5: anya and her frozen friends act6??: the wanderer guy:eek:

and it turns out that the wanderer guy was actually diablo,mephisto, baal, duriel and andariels bodies stitched together :eek:

i kno this will never happen but...

El Diablo

Reaction score
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN

oh, and the story will never happen but i would buy it if it did:D