DIABLO 3 druid picz best ever

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no one has to show you what they got. you were the one advertising your great picture that isnt that great. He is entitled to his opinion, and you should take it with grace. Not testosterone up.

simahama

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol. that pic is of wolverine from the xmen out of a comic book. whoever put that up there is an idiot.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all u did was add lightening to his weapon, if u want lightening added to yur d2 druid wep, get charms with light damge or rings or ammys or anything besides another wep.

mrshizzles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Don't get confrontational because people don't like your work (im cutting you a lot of slack when I say YOUR work)

Also, before you post things, think it through logically. You asked me on another post why a samurai wouldn't have ninja skills... and that seems a little obvious to me. Do some research before you post as if you know everything.

Another thing that will help people take you more seriously is to do a few things before you post. Make sure that your post has little to no gramatical errors in it. This will make it much easier for people to understand the point you are trying to get across, and make it much easier not to flame you to hell and back just because you made a typo.

I hope my advice helps you.

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
haha he steals than people critique it and he gets offended. pity

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The site sucks. Period

mrshizzles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And by the way, enigma, please, for the love of god, don't ever become a game developer or even suggest anything having to do with the plotline for a game. On your website you had a so called "Warcraft 3 new expansion !!!" where you had a terrible, possibly the worst ever lie about something that happened in the new expansion.

All hope is not lost though, it honestly made me laugh out loud. But only because it sucked.

And in teh new game diabolo cames down frm teh sky and jhes like YOU WILL BURNN and cain is like ROFL OMG NOOB and then cain gets shot but ONLY IN THE NEW XPAC!!! SO BUYY -
would be my impression of you making up a new expansion for D2.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by enigma007
Bingo !!! you are the first who salved the mistery.Yes it's
wolverine from xmen and i made a litle change on it
hahah u stupid newb ****** u what kind of druid is that it aint even d3 and you just said that quote to make you not look stupid asshole