DIABLO 3 DEFENT PROOF!

D

drock1492

blizzard accidently leaked the 1 thing we needed inorder to know that diablo 3 is definitly gonna happen. It's allhere YESSSSSSSSSSS, SOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPYYYYYY

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
I guess this is just 1 thing we needed inorder to know that you are "definitly" a fuc king idiot. This news is fuc king old

Reaction score
I took my brother to blizzcon and they announced that they were "working" on the sequel to Diablo II. I doubt they will continue the story because of the money they are swimming in from WoW. It would be possible to continue the saga because Baal's soulstone is not smashed at the end of LoD.

Reaction score
Check it out! But if you look closely, the date is 2001. Even though they announced they are "working" on it at BlizzCon I have doubts about it ever hitting the shelves.

Last edited by a moderator:

pluch002

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
dude gety your stupid llama thing and stop insulting people on a forum o yea by the way pokeman is gay (hey that rhymes)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
first off, the picture of that coverart was a fanpic, i found it years ago and it had labeled "NOTE: This is not an official cover, just fanart"

and secondly, why dont you stop being such a ****ing douch McGorilla.

Reaction score
McGorilla said:
I believe that it is spelled douche, with an accent over the 'e'.
That's the only flame you got? jeez why don't you stop flaming right now because that's about the dumbest and most overused flame I've seen

McGorilla said:
Wow, I really hope youre not lying..Why has this not come up yet?
I believe it's spelled *You’re*... Why Hasn't this come up yet?

McGorilla said:
I guess this is just 1 thing we needed inorder to know that you are "definitly" a fuc king idiot. This news is fuc king old
In order... Definitely... ****ing...

See how pointless it is to spell out ther ppl's spelling mistakes?

Father_Chaos

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
I :heart McGorilla!

And no, Diablo III will not come out, stop hoping you ****tard.

I like llamas. Llamas? Is this spelled correctly?

SPAM
SPAM
SPAM

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee TEH GREENZORING!1!!one!!!

Yay!

SpACatta

Member!
Reaction score
To the original poster:

You are such a damn gullible smacktard.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
I love you too, Father Chaos.

TJ, moron, i only pointed out that mistake because the idiot was trying to insult my intelligence. He misspelled the word and thus, I pointed it out, proving that he was less smartner that I are.

Go die. And just so you know, Dark Rain, Father Chaos is officially now my girlfriend. So there