bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by Plumpamania
:madatu

>_<!

You asshat I'm 20 years old, 21 in a few months. Did I curse at you? Please refrain.

Diablo has a great story line and if you looked at different threads I'm the ONLY one supporting it. It has a decent one. There are better stories out there.

Who said I love blood, sex and violence? I'm sorry; your arguements sported a "fanboy" look, and most "fanboys" call the GC "kiddie" for, supposedly, not having BSV.

I do like sports games and I tend to play them often.
EA Sports is very well in tune with many different mods for games and I enjoy that. EA is the best sports producers out there, but I just tend not to like Sports.

I agree GTA sucks. Wow... Some one who agrees with me?

But I do like Halo, but only amongst friends. . .its a fun way to get out agression towards each other... I found it too easy, even on multiplayer.

FPS usually do suck, but if you want to play one with a good story line and tons of extra stuff to do in the game, pick up PlanetSide. You want to talk about good games, this one is developed by Sony so you do have to pay to play, buy GC will always be looked at as a childish console, for its titles.
I don't pay to play. GC will only be seen as "kiddie" by ignorant fanboys. I don't like fanboys.

Mupptes is on PS2, but if you check the sales, it sells higher...much for GC, b/c parents will buy GC for younger children for they hear that its more developed for the younger child and guess what....makes it so a more younger audience is playing it.
And XBox doesn't have a Muppets game...
Whatever you want to believe :rolleyes: Most GCs, as with PS2s and X-Boxes, are bought by teenagers.

If you want to talk about games, you won't show me up like you think...so you can try if you want, but I guarantee you will have a very hard time.
You're not proving it, yet.

And for your information, 3 of my 5 close friends own GC, and only one actually uses it b/c he has some sort of imginary farse about PS being developed wrongfully.
You have a fanboyish friend then.

Choke on that Slapnuts.
Choke on what, anyway? You haven't proven anything to me, yet. Three of your friends own a GC, eh? You actually sit down to play any of those games you listed? If you dare claim to be a gamer, you should never dismiss a game based on how the game is colored or what the graphics are. Instead, you should pick it up and play it.

You really need to show some more gaming sense before I even begin to believe that you are not a fanboy and know something even comperable to me in gaming.

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
hrm...it sounds pretty good but i belive that d3 would much better controls on the pc althought the xbox may up the grafix...hrm to tell you the truth idk

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you dare claim to be a gamer, you should never dismiss a game based on how the game is colored or what the graphics are. Instead, you should pick it up and play it.

You really need to show some more gaming sense before I even begin to believe that you are not a fanboy and know something even comperable to me in gaming.Okay then here is what we got. We got ourselves a egotistical "fanboy" hatin' GC n00b. Look, GC is for kiddies, and if you don't like it grow yourself up some get out of mom and dad's basement :p (jp) and see the light of day. So I'm a fanboy b/c I like sports games, gee. I played sports on Varsity in High Schools its who I am, just as you who didn't get out of the house dreamed of Mario in a G-String. Get over yourself and show some sense of true gaming.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I didn't say you're a fanboy for liking sports. I define a fanboy as anyone who wholy likes or dislikes a system based on misconceptions. If you don't pick up a game to play just because somebody else says it "looks" kiddie, you're missing out on a whole lot. I may not like the sports genre, but that's just taste.

Mario in a g-string is just...scary... I play any game I think will be fun. I played Halo before I said I didn't like it. I beat it on every difficulty and in a multiplayer setting. I plain-out did not like it. I picked up Mario Sunshine, and I enjoyed it. It was good, for a platformer. I play a game before forming an opinion, and I don't listen to opinions of "cover art" or false misconceptions.

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by bamthedoc
Besides that, Blizzard probably wants to keep it free. If you go to console, you are, more than likely, going to have to pay for it. I will never pay for X-Box live -- EVER. There are few games I ever want to pay for, and Diablo, StarCraft, and WarCraft aren't on that list.
why would they want to keep it free, i mean they are making you pay for wow, and morpg suck compared to mmorpgs

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
WoW is GC/PS2/X-Box, isn't it? I don't know how they're going to pull that off, as I don't think the GC PSO I & II can "communicate" with the X-Box version. Unless they want to alienate the systems :rolleyes

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just to let you know and I don't recall if I did go on to say that my friends do have it in their dorm rooms and I have played several GC games. I did play Mario Sunshine and I personally didn't like it. I thought about the game play and it was a little to easy and the controls were harder to get used to for the set up of the GC controller.

mrshizzles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well. I have to say on this particular subject, I have to agree with Bam. Yes, GC does have games that appeal to the younger audience... but this does not make it a kiddy system. In fact, just because more than half of the games on GC are directed towards a younger audience does not make GC a kiddy system.

I have met many people like you, Plump, who reject games purely because of the way it looks. People should look into the content of a game more often before they base judgement.

When Nintendo slaps an E rating on a game, it doesn't mean "If you have hit puberty, you will not like this game!" It means exactly what it says... E for Everyone. So basically the GC has games everyone can enjoy. Just because you dislike one "kiddie" game doesn't mean you'll hate them all...

But thats just my two cents.

Deathmetal0987

Member!
Reaction score
yeah

i think that it should be epecially for pc. the pc gamers need some credit. i mean-do you want to buy 50 dollar games, and it's easier for those without online connection with consoles to play. keep some diversity and kepp the pc alive.

masonshu14

Reaction score
Guys, don't worry they're coming out with xbox keyboards so if it is 4 xbox it'll be alright cuz xbox is owned my microsoft "COMPUTERS"

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Plumpamania said:
NOOO!!! Please never put Diablo onto a consol again. Remember D1 on PS!? It was horrible, the controls were horrible and for PS the graphics stunk!

Keep it on the CPU. If they want in time put it over to XBox for XBox live...but they wouldn't make as much money if it was consol only, for not everyone has an XBox with XBox live, more people have a cpu with an internet connection....

Ever think about what goes into doing a game like this?

There actuallt is that!...whoa im gonna rent it even thought it sucks!

DarkGhost368

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xboxarena.cjb.net
bamthedoc said:
Okay... You are ignorant. Here's a list to shut said ignorance out.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
BMX XXX (Nudity Uncensored)
Blood Omen 2
BloodRayne
Dead to Rights
Die Hard: Vendetta
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hunter: The Reckening
Motal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Red Faction II
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
RoadKill
Robocop
Rogue Ops
Spawn: Armegeddon
Tom Clancy's Ghost Reacon
True Crime: Streets of LA
Toruk Evolution
XIII

You want to try that again?

Source
Stop with the phucking bullshit. GAmeCUBE Sucks My Ballz The Only Real Systems Out There is Xbox & Ps2

Besides Diablo 2 on Xbox Wouldn't Be that bad. But then again.. won't have enough buttonz..