DIABLO 3 COMING SOON!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

20kFB40kM

Member!
Reaction score
http://www.blizzard.com/jobopp/bn-lead-game-designer.shtml

IT IS OFFICIAL AS OF FEB 3/2005

Job Update 2/3/05
New Job Opening - Lead Game Designer
Blizzard North is looking for an experienced Game Designer to lead the team that created Diablo and Diablo II. If you've led the design of a quality shipped title and feel you have the talent and determination for the job, see the Lead Game Designer position for more information.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
WOW THIS IS ****ING OLD!! LOL!!

It dosent say SHIT about diablo3

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the whole point of the employment thing there is that they want someone to head the team who made the diablo games- that doesnt mean they are coming out with a D3, but it certainly sounds like it. could be possible, or they just want the same team in hope of making another game similar to diablo with some of its characteristics...

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
The Lead designers of Diablo series of games already have their own thing going for 'em.

Plus there really would be no point to D3, seeing as how the prime evils are dead and their soulstones are destroyed, along with the world stone.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
yeah, this has been mentioned a few times but YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!! I DONT CARE THAT IT GOT BROUGHT UP AGAIN!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20kFB40kM

Member!
Reaction score
Netxenur said:
WOW THIS IS ****ING OLD!! LOL!!

It dosent say SHIT about diablo3
This came out Feb 3, How can this be f**king old?

Morons.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
omg morons posting crap about d3... i know this is the section but d3 isnt coming out ne time soon sorry.. even if they were lookin for ppl to make it it wouldnt come out for 1-2 years knowin blizz 4 and itll probly be p2p

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
I dont see why he is a moron. You can assume that D3 is going to come out if blizz posts something about needing a d2 game leader. It might not be called D3, but I can bet its close to being like d2.

Blizzard North is looking for an experienced Game Designer to help lead the team that designed Diablo and Diablo II. The ideal candidate would be a talented and motivated individual with great design instincts and strong leadership skills.

Required Qualifications

Shipped at least one AAA title as Lead Game Designer.
Absolute passion for playing and making computer games.
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Experience with designing, tuning, and balancing games.
Great sense for what makes a game fun to play.
Ability to lead a team of designers to consensus.
Plusses

Experience working on RPG titles. OMFG!

UnsaNe

Member!
Reaction score
it doesnt say there will be a diablo 3, just the same team

they could make a crappy knock off for all we know

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Look guys, lets just put some faith in blizzard. They never ever make bad games...except maybe for Starcraft Ghost, but ive never played that.

sKaTa644

Member!
Reaction score
Trojan Man said:
omg morons posting crap about d3... i know this is the section but d3 isnt coming out ne time soon sorry.. even if they were lookin for ppl to make it it wouldnt come out for 1-2 years knowin blizz 4 and itll probly be p2p
yeh d3 is gonna rock but itz not gonna come out 4 awhile

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
FAITH MY FRIENDS... FAITH MY FRIENDS... FAITH IN the company that has broughten us the goods for 10 years. So ya man FAITH.

Nightshiver

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"The Team" for Diablo already left and went to Guild Wars, Most likely there will be a D3 but also most likely it wont be for at least 3 years maybe longer . It took Blizzard 2 years just to get the patch 1.10 ready for release. Blizzard makes some great games but dont hold your breath waiting for D3

20kFB40kM

Member!
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I was reading your job posting on Lead Game designer to help lead the team that created Diablo and Diablo2. Does this mean Blizzard North has plans for a Diablo 3? If they are then maybe I can help do a pre-marketing. Let the blizzard gamers know on chat forums that its a definite.

Thanks very much for you time

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the possibility of a sequel to the world of Diablo. Although we have not made an announcement, there is always the possibility that we will revisit the world of Diablo at some point in the future. For further information regarding future releases, please check our web site - ("http://www.blizzard.com") as this is the best place to receive the latest information about our games as it becomes available.

Regards,

Nick S.
Billing & Account Representative
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.blizzard.com/support

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: hmm World of Diablo. World of Warcraft, World of Diablo hmm

C

Chilly-Willy

niiiice. It would just breing much more happyness to me if D3 did come out or we knew it was coming and they had a date. i remember waiting to GTA SA to come out. It makes it that much better.

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
I dont see why you people want d3 so bad.. D2 with another expansion would work just fine.. or a new patch

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
d3 would be cool but there is alot they could still do to d2lod.aside from more rune words... maybe new quest or a new difficulty.take time yes but it would be cool