Diablo 3 Area/Act/Quest ideas!

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
D3-prof1 said:
and 10 good characters ll be :
sorc, barb, necr, palad, zon, sin, druid, cain decard (he'll be the mage with lots of like froze the opponent) andriel (she'll be poison swordwoman) and maybe somehing like druid and necr together ! yeah the game should stay in d2 graphics it'll be more available!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im noob
I would think it would be something like:
Sorceress/Sorcerer/Barbarian/Warrior/Archor/Amazon/Paladin/Druid/Assassin/Necromancer

Haven't played any of the Diablo games in a long while so I'm not sure if I spelled all of character classes right. Including the ones that I got from Diablo Classic.(I was big in the D2 section back in 2002, and early 2003)

I would like a final ending for the Diablo series in the third one(if there will ever be one). So... Diablo is slain, and the guy actually destroys all of the stones for once, instead of being stupid and jaming it into their head.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
NEVER!!! I WANT THE STONES TO KEEP COMING BACK!!! :D I DONT EVER WANT THE SERIES TO END!!! just like the sims ;)

hiimjosh

Reaction score
Didn't read other posts... but I'd like to see a q system like WoW which makes use of most npc's. I'd like to see some q's where you have to do the q as an npc such as "Assasinate xxxxxxxx as Natalia without being seen" or something. This would allow you to experience what the game has to offer at higher levels when you are still young. It would be a great way to experience builds and seeing what suits you.

In response to the classes, having an amazon and an archer is practically the same thing. I think they should steal classes from NWN, that had some good ones. I still like my idea of having only one class where you can train in sub classes to get more proficient in them. That way you could split your points and be a decent Necro and decent Druid rather than an awesome pure class. That could be very helpful.

dude

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think it would be cool if there were land in Diablo 3 like Lord of the Rings[such as mordor].I mean how good did the Lord of the Rings games sell, really well.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your characters suxors.. lol

you can be a:
Knight
Spearman
Footman
RifleMan
DragonRider
Priest

And you can have more than 8 players in a game.

Monsters:

Corrupted Barbarians
Corrupted Rogues
Gheed turns evil
Orcs
big buildings that attack
Huge animals with orcs throwing spears
MudSliders (ability to form mudslides)
Flying Things

Abilities

Your character can:
Fall
Call out for help
Injured badly and lay down
Eat

Act6
Castle of ___________ Huge badass fight there.. Enemy vs Human
Act7
Abandon Big City
Act8
Theres a crack in the Big city and it leads to a big pathy way..
Act9
Huge MAze

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
ONFG PIsYcoWaLNut is really weird, yea there is a cow lvl and WTF. . . OMG i cant even respond to that

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
im going, im gona see whay the WoW ppl are talking about

DAE-Hand

Member!
Reaction score
no offence dudes but... some of your ideas are plain sh1t!!!!!
diablo shouldnt be changed....maybe a new patch with a new charr or 2 thats it.... and maybe new weapons... besides how would they make a 3rd one? baal died in d2 exp so theirs no point of a new 1 + the dudes left blizz and made their own comp so...........not much point in all this crap..... although some people had a few good ideas

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
hay hay i never said they should make a 3ed one, your right how could they, but i do think they will have another expantion

DAE-Hand

Member!
Reaction score
they cant....how would they....?...all the boss's r gone....no more can come back....there will probably never be a d3.... unless they make a new game (based on d2) but with diff quests and monsters etc....

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
sry guys g2g, but ill be on after school

DAE-Hand

Member!
Reaction score
-.- cya m8.... nice convo :ufo

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
okis new idea....

the end of diablo 2 brings a new era of expansion and peace througought the lands. New continents are discovered, new creatures are catalogued and eventually, not more than 3 decades after the fall of baal, man(and amazonian woman :D) have expanded out to greater lands and have populated the inhabitable parts of the world.

after 30 years, the slayers of diablo/baal/mefisto are old and retired from adventureing. Heros in their own time, they settle in various parts of the world. You would think that nothing bad will ever happen again...well this is diablo and you are very wrong...

now, 100 years later, It turns out that diablo and his brothers dont just die, They reincarnate by becoming a part of the ones that touch their soulgems, and then, spread through their bloodline. Depending on wether the person is good at heart or bad, they form odd traits like never seen before. Humans growing extra body parts or horns or begin learning how to levitate have appeared as uncommon traits in humans. A select few humans are evil, far too evil to be held in their mortal bodies...

it turns out these evil humans control massive empires, that were at peace after the fall of diablo. They all lust for power, and drive war against other weaker nations until their nations rub elbows against the rulers of vast good human empires, and thus war insues. The humans in the evil empires use dark mystics and other magical properties to conjure up the dead and other spells to kill the good guys. Eventually, atrocities are commited and a select 3 rulers morph into the great evils themselves...Mephisto, diablo, and Baal return to earth, new and improved greatly, at the helm of 3 massive armies with several controlled lands. Their armies transform into beasts themselves, becoming imps, and other monsters we all know well from diablo2, and new ones that are humongeous, fast, and deadly.

The angels are sent to prevent any more lands to become pure evil. They align with the good peoples, and imbue them with their powers, refusing to interfere since they have no right in the realm of man.

what do the good humans get you wonder....

in your chracter creation screen, you get to align yourself under what greater evil you were "heritage" to(meaning they will have traits like, horns, whatever traits baal has, or levitation...cant remember the evils from diablo too well)...

*diablo-your power is in flame, you are tougher to kill, and your summons or spells have a flame effect
*mephisto-your power is in lightning, you are a bit faster to attack, your summons and spells have a lit effect.
*baal-your power lies in psychic spellls, you have better accuracy and chance to hit, your spells and summons have a psychic effect.

then, you choose what characters, i dont know what they would be, but lets just say the orig from diablo 2.

so it would be like..

diablo barbarian, he has strong attacks, hard to kill, and his weapons can be imbued with flame power.

or

mephisto amazon, she has electrid attacks, shoots whatever a bit faster than usual, and has a lit effect.

or

baal sorceress, and becasuse she is magi, her psychic strength adds to her mana pool/regeneration, her spells hit more often.