Diablo 3 Area/Act/Quest ideas!

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Cool. Id like to see that, but then how do you kill it? thats what i want to know. Anyway your ideas are really good!! Please keep it up!

Team spirit guy, thread manager, thread creator (need i go on)

McGorilla, AKA Zert

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Aha, so mebbe you could...er...leap attack it and then whirlwind to where it teleports and kill it like that :( it sounds pretty hard to kill if it constantly is teleporting away from any of your attacks :(oh well. If you think uyou know how to kill this evil thing please tell me :) thanks:)

McGorilla aka Zert

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
McGorilla said:
Aha, so mebbe you could...er...leap attack it and then whirlwind to where it teleports and kill it like that :( it sounds pretty hard to kill if it constantly is teleporting away from any of your attacks :(oh well. If you think uyou know how to kill this evil thing please tell me :) thanks:)

McGorilla aka Zert
This is actually rather easy. If your a caster like lets say a cold sorc, you cast on you or around your area, it needs to come in to do melee dmage, if your melee as well, just get something that causes slow like DOOM so that when it tries to tele it is delayed. Now if its a tele caster you back yourself into a corner, and wait for the attack to come then find a quick attack that reaches far like charge or maybe ww. Easlily solved. Another trick with AI's is make a tp and cast a spell over it then tp into town, when you return it most likely will have been hit, do to the fact that AI is set up to attack the lst known place you were at.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
aha :D very smart ! thanks :D im sure it would be easier to think these things up when youre actually killing it :) anyway thanks man.

Keep the ideas coming!

McGorilla aka Zert

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
I was thinking, and I noticed that you dont see too many specialized skills on certain items. For example, Necos have a skill poison dagger, but you rarely see +1 to clay golem or + to summon skele on them, or thowing daggers with + to paladin auras. Unless they are unique or runewords. It would be nice to see all weapons with the possibility of any skill from any character class on all weapons.

Or you could have more class specific weapons, kinda like the paladin only shields, and the orbs for sorcs. Maybe something along the lines of a boneweave belt that looks like a row of skulls, or a couple of bones lined up. Don't ask just an idea.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah i know what you mean. That would be cool, but remember if the items are too strong the game is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring!!

Neway keep em coooooooooooooooooooooooming guts...i mean guys!

McGorilla aka Zert

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
McGorilla your site the pictures didnt load, and was it only the main page. I couldn't click on anything for another page. If your looking for some amazing art for a website let me know, I have a few, but no where to put them, since Imyself dont make sights.

Anyways the items are various things just to make it interesting. Just add on skills to items that I noticed their normally werent

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
awww...well tis a pic that has Diablo 3 on it...oh well...if you can see it its pretty cool. I made it :D neway keep the ideas coming...cya

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
I was just reading a thread someone made saying prequal, and I was thinking, that might not be so bad. You could run the game as it was seen in the cinematic sequences, or even further back. Play the game where you must imprision Baal.

If you wanted to go a step further, go back to the beginning, and fight all three prime evils, before they were imprisioned, before the first Diablo. Maybe even, play as the guy in the movies who ends up being the host of diablo from the first game.

I don't know, just trying to come up with something else.

BTW, If anyones interested, I have been writing a storyline of Diablo 2. It's in the creative writing area. "Paladins Tale". Let me Know what you think so far threw an IM. Thanks. Hope you like it.

D3-prof1

Reaction score
Hey y thought some ideas were great and some were bad!
BUT i think it would be great to create 13 more characters! eg.
10 - good characters vs 10 bad characters !!!

D3-prof1

Reaction score
and 10 good characters ll be :
sorc, barb, necr, palad, zon, sin, druid, cain decard (he'll be the mage with lots of like froze the opponent) andriel (she'll be poison swordwoman) and maybe somehing like druid and necr together ! yeah the game should stay in d2 graphics it'll be more available!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im noob

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
This is the link to my ongoing story entitled "Paladins Tale".

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=81443

Anyways to send someone an IM left click on their name a scroll will show up and the second one down will read privite messege. Click on that and write. Only the person who that is sent to will be able to read it. Then when you log in you will get a messege saying you got a privite messege. If you get e-mail notiication it will tell you their as well. Lastly in caseyou dont know, go to the top of any page here and you will see the Forum banner. look to the right and their will be "Powered by Battlenetwork.com. Under that is User CP. You can locate any privite messege sent to you or by you as well as all the threads you are apart of. You can even reply to all of that their too.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
D3-prof1 said:
and 10 good characters ll be :
sorc, barb, necr, palad, zon, sin, druid, cain decard (he'll be the mage with lots of like froze the opponent) andriel (she'll be poison swordwoman) and maybe somehing like druid and necr together ! yeah the game should stay in d2 graphics it'll be more available!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im noob

Three letters...W...T...F

:Unsure

Reaction score
i like sworns ideas. put all those together, but diablo 2 lod culd like be a world. maybe even with ur houses and sutff? u sleep, u have to feed ur self or u get fat, dueling is ur excercise.