Diablo 3 3D new char

XxSirInsanexX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Do you think Diablo 3 will be better than war craft 3 3d, I hope it will be, it would be awsome if that would happen. Seeing ppl fight from any angle in 3d images and stuff:lucifer Also,, they would need new char like deamon Dude's that u can pick or maybe have Baal or Diablo as a char. Havin diablo poweres would be awsome:crackin and fun and blowin ppl up and stuff.:tnt Also, they should have the same items for it and have different items for char also. :shoot

Morwynn999

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you played as Diablo or Baal, they probably would have to be like in Mortal Kombat, special "secret" characters that you unlock as you progress through the game.

Akujin5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bah, i think they should keep the character from d2 and add sum like a thief, a MORE POWERFULL mage or they should bring back the monk form Thy Ol Classic Diablo1 !!!!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Akujin5
a MORE POWERFULL mage
Yeah, sorcs kinda suck as it is... :rolleyes:

Orcryst

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
orcryst.blogspot.com
I think they should have SUB categories... like "ranged class", then "creature class"(like orcs, or vamps)... then they divide in mor sub categories... that way, there would be like 42 chars in total, and we could be more individual. there should also be a 'fly class', and there should be, like ten other acts. in III parts... 30 acts in total... like, example... act twenty-five (HAHA) should be in an enchanted forest full of ghosts, and angels, and whatnot... but in the wilderness, then thats' where all the wraiths and polterguists appear...

....also, i think there should be strange vendors, and people in the wilderness that you can talk to.

...there should be 3 images for eash item... i mean, quilted armor DOES have different designs... and short swords DONT always have round tips, and RED handles... that kinda thing...

...even 3 different images for unique items, maybe... but that would defeat the definition "unique", wouldn't it?

dude, im in way over my head...