Diablo 2 RP: return of mephisto!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
(intro)

Klinsh: ahh revenge on my father, nihlathek's death... RISE MEPHISTO!!! YOUR SOUL-STONE RECREATED!!!... the arts of the necromancer remain in myself... though i have summoned a demon.... more powerful than baal himself... for now, MEPHISTO IS A NECROMANCER... MEPHISTO! ressurect your puny brothers... none of those heros will stop the forces of hell now!

( PM for intro stuff... also give me ur character and stuff in the pm)

(my char, Raden [oh ya we are turning d2 into a race/class/gender etc. make your own classes! you can be elf, half-elf, human, humanoid, orc, troll, lich, or any undead thing like zombie or skeleton but you will have to be evil if ur undead... :) ]
Raden is a half-elf, former thief, who now is a merchant/archer, he lives in Harrogath stopping the attacking forces of Klinsh)

oh by the way this is my storyline for d3 :) cept no raden.... just the nilathek son thing...

edit: oh yes... it is turned base if you happen to be fighting a fellow rper... or a few enemies, i'd say 1-9 guys will be a FF style... judging will be done by anyone i appoint... i will make sure every1 knows i appointed someone to be able to judge... if its 10+ there will be a kool way of fighting... i will get into it when that happens... i will start to edit this a lot instead of posting a lot of things so we can rp so check back!!

I appoint myself to be able to judge ;)

edit (same day... man im forgetful): when u pm me with your char... i want race/class/gender/alginment (yes u can be an evil paladin and stuff but if your undead you MUST be evil) and also if you are a direct minion of baal,diablo,mephisto, or Klinsh if your evil... also where you live... like harrogath, or rogue encampment, or the other acts... maybe you can make your own place up... like you took refuge in the pandemonium fortress until tyrael let you go back to act1/2/3 or go to act 5 after you destroyed diablos soul stone... which is a very hard task...

edit (SAME DAY AGAIN!!! hope i remember everything i wanna type... oh just went blank on what this edit was for): ok i thought of something... if you do some quests and stuff... 'someone' might make you imortal... ( cant die from sickness or old age or w/e but u can die from swords and stuff) (oh btw when i save this ill remember what i was gonna say...) :fwink

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: hey just a little bit o' rpin with myself
*slips ic*
Raden: man... there hasnt been a wave of any monsters since... last week... I wonder whats happening... *looks up at the sky and puts hands behind head like hes an anime/manga character*
well i guess... the cold got to them??

<:=Meanwhile... in a secret area of hell=:>
Klinsh:man... I havent felt anything of my undead minions dying from the wave to harrogath... maybe they won!!...

Mephisto: i doubt it... they're probably frozen... i heared an ice storm was coming to harrogath... the barbarians are starting strong bon fires... but our minions cant last... they are all frozen.

to be continued...

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to ask you not to double post.

Since you didn't know, I'll just leave it be, but in future, be careful, double posting is frowned upon in these lands.

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
o i double posted cause the rulez and rping didnt go together... sorry

cmon... someone has to join :(

<=:(RP):=>
ooc: ok i expect SOMEONE to rp with me :-(
BOT:* the winds in harrogath are stronger than ever*
Raden: i didnt know that... Klinsh controlled the winds...
Barbarian NPC: he is not... it is natural...
Raden: but the storm stopped!!
Barb: well that, I cannot explain...
Raden: man... no one can explain everything can they?
barb: that would be impossible.. only God could do that.
Tyrael: he's right you know.
Raden: TYRAEL!!!! oh my gosh i thought you were still in the pandemonium fortress!
Tyrael: i was...then Cain called me here...
TBC ( to be continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.