Diablo 2 (LOD) Closed Battle.net Character Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey dude i dont like to put people down before they have a chance to pove themselves so I believe you, but i do have to agree with whoever said that you would have to better then all blizz programmers combined, but hey, its possible

So dude i believe that you can make this and good luck

Also all the people that flaming at this guy honestly STFU how do you know he can't makethis, i say he can, and even if he can hes trying atleast motivate the dude, dont just flush his idea down the drain

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
if you're hacking closed battle.net, wouldn't that mean you hacking someone else's server? You can go to jail for that.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
didnt blizz give tshirts and coffee mugs to the last guys that hacked them? or was that a rumor. secondly dont hack closed, dont ruin it for all of us.

hippyguy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah no shit, just cause you suck at closed doesn't meen you can ruin everyone elses hard work.......... i hope they lock you out of all b-net games

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ah, wot the hell, if he wont make this public let him have his fun, 1 person wont ruin it

Red Sanctuary

Member!
Reaction score
It's not hacking the actual server, and it's defenitely not illegal. The reason I'm making a character editor for closed is: For a challenge, and to prove I can do something. All my previous hacks were shit. If I can pull this one off, I won't be treated like shit anymore. Not even by the people at school.

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
First off red_sanctuary is a girl, its just odd reading this and you keep calling her "guy" or "dude."
also i will not doubt that you can do it because i do not know you but i can say that if you really could its not a good idea because yes it is illegal, and also your just creating more problems for blizzard which means more reasons to close battlenet (on d2 anyway)
and in my opinion your doing this to make yourself look good but obviously by the posts its not working, and if you did make a char editor no one would like you anymore than now because all your ruining bnet for them too even if they used iths and hex they couldnt beat an edited character so even the hackers will hate you.

Thats just my opinion though :)

VirtualLoafer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There's no need for you to create a "Doomsday Machine" and hack into a closed server for people to appreciate you. I think you're kinda coming off here as some type of geeky evil genius - you don't have to do that. Things like that don't get you respect or appreciation. Just hang out - have a good time and point out things that others may not know.

I mean - maybe you can do it - maybe not. Alot of people "talk" but don't manage to accomplish much. The ones that are "doer's" tend to keep their mouths shut until they can back up their talk with something tangible.

I don't know if this came out the way I intended it - tough to capture "tone" in words. I meant to be encouraging here.

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt a charector editor on Closed would make any of us happy /sigh. Even if you can do it, don't make it public. Everyone will take advantage of it and Closed will be like open for a while.

Do you really want closed to be like open? Know that guy that comes into a duel game, hacks the shit out of everything and ruins it for everyone? Thats what closed will be like if you do shit like this.

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first :

it IS possoble to make unpatchable stuff for bnet

need example ==> D2HACKIT

2nd : satans_e. ill try to remember , but may takes some loooong time to finish :p (i started , i never talked about ill finishing it in this lifetime ^^ )

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SKiiZZiK
i dont think u can pull it off anyways
unless u r a better programmer than all the blizz employees combined...
i dont think that EVERY PERSON at plz would work on a little thing like that because there are more geames made by bliz than u think

AND to the guy thats making it ill help you...
i know visual basice / java / and c++ if its not in those scrits sry i cant help:p

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i wish Misterwhippy would shut up no one want to join

LovelyMisato

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
hmm interesting...
im pretty sure if a char editor would come out for closed d2 realms bnet would probably immediately try to patch it they dont want closed to end up like open

Well, actually it wouldn't make closed end up like open, From everything I have read, open was originally created so that people would have a place to be "illegit". They looked at what happened to Diablo 1 (if any of you don't know, they created full inventories of items characters could use at lvl 1, unlike D2 where you still have to be of-level) and realized that they would give people a place to go because let's face it, they can't beat the hackers, heh...

It's all priority, Battle.net sees things like Ith, Occy Rings, Cliffkiller, All the bugged and Con rings circulating, but that doesn't ruin the game for everyone else, unless you let them. If you care that much and you can prove hacked items with screenshots, account information, etc. Then you can contact Battle.net and they will have someone look up on it, Eventually. They will then be hacklisted and they can't join games created by people not on the list.
Thanks ^_-, Jason

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ur wrong.

open was for ppl who cant play online only ($ questions etc) so they had a way to play offline aswell.

blizzard (aswell as any other game publisher) ever made a place to cheat/hack stuff. nobody would.

hobo123

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
okay children..everyone calm down, and lets all face the facts

why are you guys even responding to this chump? dont you think if it was possible, SOMEONE would of done it already? for ****s sake the game has been out for years and you dont think no one has tried it? what makes you think this no-name loser(trying to get attention) is going to do it? He cant, and he wont. Simple as that, if you're so ignorant to even PONDER if this kid could do that, then you're as stupid as he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.