Status
Not open for further replies.

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Need Diablo 2 CD Key Please!

Anyone got a free closed cd key for diablo 2?? Those reg generator doesn't work on battle.net it only let you install but can't go on battle.net thanks for all the cd key i can get and the help:)

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Moving to Open Market. Just a comment though, I wouldn't waste your time with trying to find cd-keys. Even if you do find a cd-key, chances are it's already been banned from BNET or else like 5000 other people know about it and you won't beable to even get on BNET. Only way you can really get a cdkey is to buy the game...

scsi

F

FaTsO sNoB

Re: Need Diablo 2 CD Key Please!

Originally posted by Igniteteg
Anyone got a free closed cd key for diablo 2?? Those reg generator doesn't work on battle.net it only let you install but can't go on battle.net thanks for all the cd key i can get and the help:)
http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=177903
on this site you will find cd key's of almost all the games in the world(diablo 2,diablo 2 LOD,never winter nights,Red Alert 2, Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, Warcraft 3...)
and cd generaters of almost all the games in the world(diablo 2,diablo 2 LOD,never winter nights,Red Alert 2, Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, Warcraft 3...):D

Status
Not open for further replies.