Diablo 2 boss/story line ides

jay_b

Reaction score
ok this boss i think would be a very good idea say that like in diablo 1 the hero got possed and then went evil becasue diablo no longer has a body so what better body than some one that could kik his ass and when you pick a character would would also have to pick who that boss would be and in hell he would be like level 92.

and for the plot disragarding waht i just said i kind of think that maybe because diablo did something when he died that wolrd is diegn with him so to prevent that from hapening you would have to travelback in timeto kill his parent before they were born

jay_b

Reaction score
or another thought i just had would be that a necromancer that was seeking to make the ultimate minion so he could be all powerful took bits and pieces of all the prime evils. but when this thing came to life he was not strong enough to stop it. and also i liked that guys idea aboutit going into the world stone and stuff

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hmm... a diablo II boss idea...

how bout this:
prime evils, they could be like, i dunno...the brothers and sisters of diablo or something...jsut a thought...

they could have neat names like andarial, durial, and mephisto...OHH...lets throw 2 more prime evils in but not have them in the game too...

hmm...that sounds like itd be cool...

:rolleyes

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Bzzt, wrong. The other 2 were Lesser evils, not prime evils.

Point me.

Although I'de love to fight the Mage from D1 with all his uber spells + armageddon