Diablo 1 no cd loader

dP

Member!
Reaction score
get d2 its better. d1 on bnet is all hacked, if you want a no cd loader, u dont need one. just buy a new diablo cd if u lost it it costs about 5 bucks for a used one i mean 5 bucks i spend more for lunch money

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
IF this is about hacking then I have no clue why the hell this thread is here.

Diablo 1 is hacked central, hackers make clones of items, high hp characters, hacked spells and abilities. It sucks if you think about it, Diablo 2 is hacker central in the belief that you still pay money for that junk.

S

shimmy.d

i have d2 and d2 lod, but i dont like them, i want to play the regular for some odd reason, and i dont feel like wasting money on something that i could get for free since my d1 disc doesnt work anymore

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Just do not complain when you get mauled by Acid Beasts and you started wearing the Godly Plate of Whale being bsed by insanely high damaging fireballs

xXSMGXx

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uh, they are kinda hard to use at first..well watever.

Did you try gamecopyworld.com ? If so, please post results here.

S

shimmy.d

it keeps saying the same shit, "please insert the disc" and im running off the no cd loaders, i dont know why they dont work

WildfireFX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"get d2 its better. d1 on bnet is all hacked, if you want a no cd loader, u dont need one. just buy a new diablo cd if u lost it it costs about 5 bucks for a used one i mean 5 bucks i spend more for lunch money"

Just wow. D1 OWNS d2 hard, trust me. D2 recked the first one actually.