Details Leaked?!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Beck said:
I'm going to quote you.

This may just be me, but the first sentence says they won't use any of the classes from the previous Diablo series. Though you're saying they'll expand, meaning they'll use the previous classes but with more variation(like I said).
They didn't use the 3(4) classes of D1, instead they expanded on them. It's the same concept.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Beck said:
What else is left? They put the best mix in Diablo II; unless you think we will see 'Death Knights'.
Lots of stuff is left. Like a ..Guardian..or a Channel seeker or something..I dont know what they do, but Blizz is good at making up random rubbish..Including release dates

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Nero.Jacinth said:
One thing that I have not seen anyone suggest for new characters; FEMALES! (Apart from the sorc and zon) I think it would be awesome to have the same characters (and maybe a few more), but be able to choose female or male. A female paladin, a sorcerer, a male amazon (wait, no nvm, lol). You get the idea though.

Johnny said:
Agree'd. I think they will most likely have characters and skills similar to D1 &2, but will be all new. I bet you will still be able to recognize so-in-so as the new so-in-so. I just hope that in diablo 3 you will have the choice between the boy and girl, and hopefully some more customizations so you don't end up with such a 'cookie-cutter' look.
Some classes wouldn't make much sense if they went with the 'choose between heaven and hell' thing. An evil cleric, a good necromancer, although would be cool, also wouldn't make much sense.