Demon Hunter

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Some games seem impossible without cheating though (like Hunter: The Reckoning (XBox)), but WC isn't. Except maybe the last level. I've forgotten how to complete it. :D

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the last level? you mean the night elf defending the giant tree with all the wisps sucking it dry? yeah that ones annoying, i just build moon well wall 2 deep with AP's behind them, and ballistas behind them : ) thats how i won that battle, but hunter the reckoning isnt impossible, i have almost beaten it.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
the last level? you mean the night elf defending the giant tree with all the wisps sucking it dry? yeah that ones annoying, i just build moon well wall 2 deep with AP's behind them, and ballistas behind them : ) thats how i won that battle, but hunter the reckoning isnt impossible, i have almost beaten it.
*gasp* Me and my 2 other friends are stuck on the fourth boss or something.....

I've beaten the last WC campaign about 8 months ago, so I can't remember the tactic. I die like when 5 minutes are remaining.....

What type of NE player does that?

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Nice defending strategy x42bn6, I dont spend that much on def tho, usually dont get any, its all about offense......