Demon Hunter

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok... say you had a demon hunter with the ability 'immolation'... you brought him into battle and are using the ability... now, previously in the game you had used the cheat for unlimited mana... would that mean that immolation would just continue throughout the whole game?

Jedi

PS- Geez... I ask a lot of questions... :p

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yes, since you have unlimited mana, it stays on forever. But of course, this question is purely arbitrary since we would never even consiter using a cheat (right???) =).

Ok, just as a little side note so I don't consiter this post spamming as a repetition of what Winterchill said, lemme tell you about a nice little combo. DH+level 3 immo+cloak of flames (yes, they stack, dispite what it says)+Lightning shild= 60 damage per second to everything around it. Thats right. If ghouls try and surround you, theyre all dead in about 4 seconds =). I once saw a demon hunter take out an entire army almost singlehandedly with this (and its like level 20 guys too, supposivly the other guy was like 'WTF!!!!' when his entire army was gone to a lone hero after like 5 seconds =)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Also try Immo + whosyourdaddy..... no need to attack, just run around and kill anything in your path, even buildings.

Swooper, try adding Frost Armor as well. :D

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehehehehehe... *rubs hands together* bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Jedi

PS- DH+Immo+whosyourdaddy+thereisnospoon= ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Alright, lets add frost armor too... Since the lightning sheild already gives +5 armor and our frost armor gives an aditional +5, we now have a DH with 15 armor or so that can kill pretty much anything in 5 seconds without even touching it =)

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha so many demon hunter fantasies on this thread...

imagine DH+allyourbasearebelongtous

ive never lost with that combo **knocks on wood**

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
That is so stupid. codes take away from the gameplay. thank god u can't use them on BNet that would be beyond gay

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Mud
haha so many demon hunter fantasies on this thread...

imagine DH+allyourbasearebelongtous

ive never lost with that combo **knocks on wood**
Noooooooo.... Do ya think? :mallet

Jedi

TheLimpOne

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Needless to say, they have the Cloak of Flames, so really if you find that you can run around the whole game with immolation infinitely pissing off your enemies. ;p

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Lightning Shield adds armor? Since when? (I probably was asleep when I heard about that... -_-; )

By the way, level 3 Frost Armor gives +7
It gives it a 'shield', if you think of it. But I don't think it does.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no, immo wouldnt last the entire game, go into solo player, go to any random map and turn on immo and mana cheat, when it gets down to 0 mana, it goes away, the mana replenishes and u can do it forever after that.