Death Pact

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
N_Edd said:
who makes chims in solo?
Anyone who needs that extra zing into anti-ground units.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Anyone who needs that extra zing into anti-ground units.
read my whole post please, its almost impossible to even think of going chims against UD in solo, I mean, yea it is possible, its going to be pretty hard to pull it off since they got too much anti airs (gargs, fiend, etc..)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I am well aware that there are practically many undead units that can defeat chims (gargs, destroyers [if you have enough of them], fiends..). Then there are the units that **** them up with statuses (Necro, ever seen a chim on cripple? :))

Plus if they are webbed, Fiends have 50 more range than chims. So chims cannot move and cannot fight back too well. Its obvious not to mass them! 1 or 2 can help, just have to watch out for them fundead units. DAMMIT now I am going off topic!! >_<

Let's see, Death Pact is meant for REPLACABLE units like skeletons and beetles. You only use a unit if you need it bad or its the early goings. At lvl 3 DP you should get about 500 life from one skeleton.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
I am well aware that there are practically many undead units that can defeat chims (gargs, destroyers [if you have enough of them], fiends..). Then there are the units that **** them up with statuses (Necro, ever seen a chim on cripple? :))

Plus if they are webbed, Fiends have 50 more range than chims. So chims cannot move and cannot fight back too well. Its obvious not to mass them! 1 or 2 can help, just have to watch out for them fundead units. DAMMIT now I am going off topic!! >_<

Let's see, Death Pact is meant for REPLACABLE units like skeletons and beetles. You only use a unit if you need it bad or its the early goings. At lvl 3 DP you should get about 500 life from one skeleton.
Its still useless skill compared to Death coil and the aura

and who said mass fiends? lol

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
except fiends are never practical as anti-air. cause web is less range then thier attack range. they have ot move in closer to web a unit, then u would have to move back to get the full range of the attack.

kk fiends are ****ed

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
DP is a necessity for me. so it is annoying wen u have 2 spread da skill poonts out betwen unholy aura/DC/DP

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
You dont need DP... if you have micro your hero shouldnt die at all with the aura and DC...

and dont bump threads.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I believe you said that eariler :)! Micro saves you from DP, but last resort situation I would use death pact to save my Death Knight. Some games I haven't ran into a situation where I needed to use it, others I needed to.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hello guys, i'm new on this forum but not in Warcraft, I play a lot on battle.net.I think your question about death pact is very interesting , for me death pact is a weapon of last resort , I prefer to start with coil and at level 6 I make unholy aura 3 or animate dead. I do this because during a battle I don't rely very much on skeletons and I think they are the only one worth killing , and secondly Death Knight is a very very mobile hero (due to the aura too) not like the Palladin who moves "average" and really needs divine shield.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Your point is intriguing, but this thread died 2 months ago!

Problem is practically solved. Its a skill of last resort or late game healing on useless units, but you won't really need it if you micro like crazy.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Your point is intriguing, but this thread died 2 months ago!

Problem is practically solved. Its a skill of last resort or late game healing on useless units, but you won't really need it if you micro like crazy.
lmao, thats what Ive been saying whole time (not your point, the other person's point)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Durrr, you've said that about 5 times on this thread alone.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He can't, he likes to feel he is right. Aragorn proved that point in one game, did a good job with it.