DEATH PACT SUPER STRATEGY

FeRN@n2

Member!
Reaction score
So now I'm sure that im the only one who choose pact as second while rushing. I see it very usefull, cause your enemy will never attack the skellies, but they often try to ff on the dk and 180 hp can save him.

zx9r

Member!
Reaction score
Good point. never thought of it that way. but if the rush fails, you are stuck with pact and no aura. =\ hit or miss i think.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well Deathpact at level 3 means your DK is never going to die as long as you have some units. even at level 1 sacraficing a fiend is actualy more effective then buying a potion. 150 gold for 250 hp or 215 gold for 550 hp. Though by level three a ghoul can give off 1000hp.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You are going to need at least one point in aura if you are using slow units like fiends, casters, aboms, wagons...

Speed is a key factor in the game.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Revelade said:
You are going to need at least one point in aura if you are using slow units like fiends, casters, aboms, wagons...

Speed is a key factor in the game.
not necissarily if your using ghouls and gargs who are above average in the speed department.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ghouls are as fast as fiends until they get the frenzy upgrade. Gargoyles however, as you said, are fast.

The question is can you last two tiers with slow ghouls?

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
Ya i don't know, in the long run probably save more units by making them faster than your opponent's (with aura) and you probably would kill more too. I'd say vs. tri-hero human, or bm/sh orc, would be only time i'd consider death pact to counter their hero killing. But even then probably would rather run away at 400 speed :p

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
dk is a healer str hero so he needs mana pots scince he is useless when he has no mana, i mean just one unit attacking. early on in the game if u are massing ghouls death pact is a must, so he can live the longest, also with death coil he can make heros flee or waste a tp. obviously he goes best with any other ud hero and ghouls!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Revelade said:
Ghouls are as fast as fiends until they get the frenzy upgrade. Gargoyles however, as you said, are fast.

The question is can you last two tiers with slow ghouls?
exluding elf, most tier 1 and tier 2 units are slow anyways, so ghouls are still on par.

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
I prefer lich dark ritual instead. Early aura and coil is lot better

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
but if u bring a blight thing with you and have the aura its a faster than normal hp regen, and thats anouther reason to get it, also if your ally is not undead they regenerate off blight