DBZ related RP!

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:You never said he left....., and that is a really fast move that can instant transmit...... and i forgot ka'laks name. I have no reason to redo that..... And oyu cannot tell me what my move cannotdo and you cant say he left the city when he didnt.....

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shichal: damnit your not supposed to kill them THIS IS A TOURNAMENT!! have some dignity.

Shin: phe theyre just humans

Shichal: damn you for killing them. *goes fsj* DAMN YOU!!! HYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *shoots multiple burts of heat at Shin*

Shin: damnit stop stealing my brothers moves.

Shichal: YOUR BROTHER IS DEAD!!! HES PART OF THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR NOW!!! DIE!! *shoots his Hellfire beam*

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: they are out of the tourny now they r flying around trying to kill kal'ak.

shin: *notices the hellfire beam at the last minute* CUTTING EDGE!!!!! *throws a energy blast that cuts off 1/2 of the blast*

Shichal: Huh?

Shin:Grrrrr..... *goes Issj* Frost shield!!!! *the blast loses it's fire effect butmakes a direct hit*

shin: Erahahahahahhhhhahahhahahhahhhahahaaah *falls down in a upsidedown sipral into the lake*Huh? *gazes around the flor* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *notices hes underwater and starts charging up

shichal: *slowly approaches the water* hmmmm.... hes been under there but i sense his energy....

Shin: *goes issj2* *makes the same sounds goku does when he goes ssj3* ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!! *emits energy from all sides of him, lifting the water out of the ground* Ball... *all the water goes into a ball*

Shichal: huh????!?!?!??!!?!? backs away swiftly*

Shin:FREEZE! *the ball freezes* *keeps hand on the ball to keep it frozen* *rushes twoard shichal as an attack and goes as fast as he can 5/8 of top spped

OOC: umm... you basicly cant dodge this or melt it unless you find a way to boil it but fire is not enough to boil water or maybe to thaw it but hed just freeze it again, and he cant hear you sso you cant get out verbally either

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shichal: damnit....BOIL BEAM!! *shoots boing steam at the beam but no effect* damnit... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *goes fsj2 then fsj3* now we are even BOIL BEAM X3!!!! *boils the water jet and it then hits Shichal and sends him flying but the beam had no effect.*

Shin: wha? how did you? rrrrrr.

Shichal: heh water cant hurt me. ive got the power of super saiya jin.

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SageofShadow
*boils the water jet and it then hits Shichal and sends him flying but the beam had no effect.*

OOC: nice way to hit yourself lol........

Shin: You fell right into my trap... MUAHAHHAHHAHAH

Shichal:Huh? *stands still in confusion*

Shin:Your covered in water.....

Shichal: Shoot!

Shin: *Goes as fast as he can towards shichal and touches him with his hand*

Shichal:*makes grunting noises* Let... me... out.....

Shin: you are totally frozen 96% of your body is water, and the water around you..... i froze it all and dont even try to move cause i froze your brain fluids, so sood your brain will die of heat and you wont even be able to think.....

Shichal: *for some reason he can still fly* how am i going to get out of this.....

Shin: i can hear your mind but noone else can.

Shichal: Why would you kill shiversword?...

Shin: you wont die... the fusion will the being shichal will not exist.... well for now.

Shichal:.. what if i kill myself?

Shin: you wont you wouldnt.... you would not sacrifice your own life for anything

Shichal: for humans i would.

Shin: i am not here to kill anything my main mission is to defeat this fusion and get shhiversword back then protect the earth from everything till he rhabilitates.

Shichal:We do not want to unfuse... we are one... the ultimate...

Shin: in this position? i dont think so....

Shichal: *tries to go fssj but realises he needs to move to do it*

Shin: Let me take you through another guide.... *goes ssj* this is ssj... almost everyone can do this.... *goes ss2* again ss2 almost everyone can do this *goes ssj3* not everyone can do this, but it is fairly common. This is where we break the line.... *flys back far and goes golden oozaru* grunts.... *goes ssj4* THAT WAS GOLDEN OOZARU A FORM THAT HAS ONLY BEEN SEEN TWICE IT IS VERY RARE!!!!!!! And this my freind...... is the best of all the forms ssj4..... THIS HAS ONLY BEEN SEEN IN 2 FIGHTERS!!! *reverts* now to go into elementals... *goes issj* Rare only i can but you have fssj *goes issj2* you obviosly havent felt the need to go this far even though it is very powerful.... now this is where it gets the rarest..... *spins around very fast until he turns invisible* im still here but this is my 3rd best form i know of.... it slows you down 70% of your speed. This is my weakest form, though i am40% less powerful than in Iss4 but 2x faster. This is my final statement.

OOC: enjoy that?? yea it was fun typing... BTW you have 4 turns to get outt of this state and ill let you have another chance if its strategy and my guy would never agree to it.

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
you push a hard bargain...

Shichal: ive...got...an idea. *uses hidden power* *the ice breaks* I AM FREEEE!!!! *falls down to the ground dancing around from the cold* ow ow ow ow ow *goes fsj* let me reveiw YOU now. this only Shiversword or myself can do. *goes fsj2* this one is my favorite, im slower but stronger. *ufsj* THIS ONE FEW HAVE USED. im faster than fsj2 but not as fast as fsj1 and im 4x stronger than fsj2 *goes ufsj2* this is ultra fire saiya jin 2 this is slower than the previous but 6x stronger than fsj2. *goes fsj3* this youve probly seen but i dont care...*goes silver oorazu* THIS IS MY 2ND BEST FORM *goes fsj4* aaand now im cruel. LETS FIGHT *charges up a hell fire beam and releases it it hits Shin and he is sent flying back*

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: lol i thought we established that we cant break free by charging up.... and shin is invisible and is much faster than you so there is almost no way you couldve hit him with that without finding something t slow him down

BOT:

Shin:*twirls head and fire goes out* *suppresses energy* You cant find me now!!!!!! *zips around shichal and once in a while boosting his energy and smashing him*

Shichal: *stands there getting pummeled* Huh?

Shin:And now for my finally!!!!! CHEAP SHOT!!!!! *hits his arms back and go AISJJ3 (ascended ice super saiyan 3) and does frost from the depths (ice kahmehameha)*

Shichal: I CANT DO ANY THING THIS IS CHEAP!!!!

Shin: Well yeah cheap shot *releases it 1 inch from his face*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shichal: damn *instant transmitts behind Shin and elbows him in the back at blinding speeds*

Shin: wha? ooof! *the blast shoots far away*

Shichal: now for my favorite move...my SUPER SPECIAL HELLFIRE BEAM/GRENADE COMBO!!! *fires ALL of his moves at Shin while hes stunned they connect but...*

Shin: *warps away from the blasts* HHAHAHAAH *a stray grenade hits him in the back of the head* AAARRRRGG!!

OOC: mwahhaa i 4got to say that shichal is super fast but not as fast as Shin in his super fast form

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Im leaving this rp, its bad and rigged. You sage, you wiped me out in 1 post. Thats GOD MODDING. Not to mension powerplaying over...

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: BTW you cant really instant teleport out of that, but im thinking of adding x5 my characters power to him, so bare with me here.....

Im about to add sagas to this and this will end the first one and bring a suprising afterstory......

Shin: I see that you are no match for my ture power..... i do not want to waste it on you.... I will be back for revenge!! Until then, goodbye

Shichal: Huh? *thinks* can there rally be a form more powerfull than me?.....

Shin: *kicks him in the neck, knocking him out and sending him flying*

End of search for the earth guardian saga

Start of Sub-story Back for the earthguardian

start of DMB saga

for SUBSTORY type @SS for storyline type @SL

OOC: anyway, heres my new character, Rengjaba, saiyan god

Long ago the saiyans had nothing but baibes with power levels of 10000. The saiyan leader King vegeta (not the same vegetas.... different timelineWho was born with the ower level of 100000000 declared the babies were too strong and made sure oonly every 1000 years a Legen dary super Saiyan would be born. Also, he breeded in a certain way when every Legendary super saiyan was dead, a saiyan god, (as strong as him) would be born. When Broly died, Rengjaba was born. Rengjaba is the guardian of all saiyans and is an immortal, to be reincarneted everytime he dies until another lss is born.....

Nane:Rengjaba
Apperance: king vegeta

Skills: Saiyan mind control, Saiyan absorb energy, devastate (takes away regeneration powers), Lss1-5 ss1-5 Uss1-5 Gss1-7
All saiyan drain, overpower, regenerate mind, increased healing, Mind stun, saiyan abilities, fresh mind, learn