DBZ related RP!

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: well like i said you can make him uber but im just gonna reliate

Drachal: damn this guy is too strong its unreal i need more power...

Zin: YOUR DEAD *flies towards drachal to punch him againbut drachal uses instant transmission to envade the attack*

Dracohal: that leaves me no choice then GRRRR RAGHHHHHHH (blows himself up creating a gaint crater where they were fighting stunning zin and sending drachals parts all over the world)

Drachal: now i just have to find the rest of the dragonballs *Drachal sense where the remaing 3 db are at and collects them and regrates fully awhile away from Zin*

Drachal: now i must abosrb these *shoves them all in his stomach* RAGHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHH
*a bright light surronds drachal and lighting hits down at him and creates Srachal*

Name: Srachal (Draco/Khal/Shenlong)
Race: a fusion with 2 eternal dragons and a saiyan
Eye Color: All Yellow
Hair Color: black with a red stripe up the middle
Distinguishing marks: Black hair that runs down to the knees with a red stripe down the middle, And many holes in the arms with claws at the end of his hands
Forms:SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJ4, Oorazu, Unlocked Potential, Dragon form(ie what shenlong looks like when he is sumoned), Oozaru/Dragon (a combination of the dragon and oozaru form very powrfull)
Abilities: Super Kamehameha/x2, Warp Kamehameha/x2, Spirit bomb/x2, Burning Attack/x2, Feirce Ranma, Dragon Fist, Galik Gun, Big Bang Attack/x2/x3, High-Speed-Hammar, Ultiment Dragon Fist (goku's dragon fist only it blows up everything around it), Two wishes at the cost of its fusion can make two wishes (not neccisarly at once), Dragon Rage(uses physic powers to stun oppent then spind like a top several times into the oppent enhanced with ki)
Note: this fusion isnt permenent it will only last until Zin is defeated also he is 30x stronger than before (zin was 28 i figured this out cause ssj is 2x the power of nomral ssj2 is 3X sssj and ssj3 is 4x ssj2 do the math and i was at 28X my normal power and zin was my equal)

Hmph the most powerfull character up to date even zin will have a hard time with this one

Srachal: GRAHHHHH *powers up to ssj2* this will be quite enough to defeat zin

*flies off to zin*

Zin: (just now being unstunned) after all that time i gave you thats all you could do HA you die now *goes to punch srachal but srachal easily catches his punch*

Srachal: you are a fool!

Zin: WHAT?!?!

*srachal punches zin in the gut then uses a kamehameha wave right in zins face blasting off his upper half and sending his bottom half flying*

Srachal: alright lets end this...

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Khal: this is the time. we must use it

Draco: agreed, prepare our super combo

Shenron: lets go

Shachal: Su...per...ki...COMBO!!! *fires all attacks at their highest level and wipes out all life on earth* heh.. too easy.

Shenron: now make a wish

Shachal: i wish the earth was restored but Zin and his henchmen never lived *it is done, every thing on earth was back to normal*

???: hem hem. you forgot about me.

Shachal: wha?

???: I am the last line of defence on this planet. I WILL NOT LET YOU DESTROY IT!! *powers up*

Name: "Shiversword" (unknown birth name)
Race: saiyan
Power level: 60 000 000 000 (lots of 0s)
Hair color: black
Eye color: black
Forms: FSJ, FSJ2, FSJ3, FSJ4, Flaming Golem form, Unlocked Potential, UFSJ, UFSJ2
Abilities: Flaming Ki blast, Flaming Dragon Fist, Flaming Wolf Fang Fist, Flaming Death (Ultimate move), Hell Fire beam (a flaming version of Kamehameha) Summon Fire Golems, Volcano Blast (like spirit bomb, only you get 3rd degree burns and he doesnt need to gather energy from the people of earth)
Distinguishing marks: his Fire Saiya Jin forms have red hair instead of gold and he is very powerful in Ultimate Fire Saiya Jin forms and to top it off, hes a kamakaze speed.

Shachal: *turns back into Drachal* damn my power level is down

Shiversword: Prepare to die alien scum! HELL FIRE BEAM!! *shoots a massive wave of flaming ki at Drachal*

Drachal: AAAAAAHHHHH!!! *a flaming hole appears in his chest* AAARRGG CANT REGENERATE! I NEED WATER! *flys too a lake* *stops in mid air* waaaait a minit. *grins* heh this guy is nothing as they say, if you cant beat em, absorb em! HYYYAAAAA!! *flys up to Shiver*

OOC: i made up the form of FSJ so it is my trademark if i see ne1 on this forums saying that they invented it i will personally have the mods after their asses (i hope) ne way, Super_Buu, do ur thang

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: dude that never happened you cant just kill me you cant do that in an rp.......

Zin *rushes up twoard Sachal and does undodgeable physachal and then sticks hand over stomach and brings out the earth db*

Sachal: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zin *absorbs them and becomes shin*

Drahal: Noooo........

shin muahahahahah *send to dragon way witch is x2 long as snale way and you cant instant teleport or fly or get out in uder 8 more posts*

OOC: yea... i won...

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: dude your dead i warned you it would happen sage agrees with me you make him to uber its your own fault but ne way you cant suck out the db balls anyway im picking off from sage's

Drachal: your powerfull you will be a perfect additoin to me

Shiversword: ? wtf are you talking about

Drachal: hmph your a fool THIS IS IT!

*goes ssj3 and drips off a part of himself to the ground then pummels shiversword*

Shiversword: grrr your powerfull IM GOING TO CRUSH YOU *starts to power up to fsj2*

Drachal: HA YOUR MINE! *the part drachal dripped off come back up and shwallows shiversword then transmits itself to Drachal*

OOC: this create yet another character and you can have this guy sage im gonn make another evil threat

Name: Shiachal
Alignment: Good but can be ****y at times
Race: fusion
Hair color: black with a red stripe
Eye color: black with red pupils
Forms: FSJ, FSJ2, FSJ3, FSJ4, Flaming Golem form, Unlocked Potential, UFSJ, UFSJ2, UFSJ3
Abilities: Flaming Ki blast, Flaming Dragon Fist, Flaming Wolf Fang Fist, Flaming Death (Ultimate move), Hell Fire beam (a flaming version of Kamehameha) Summon Fire Golems, Volcano Blast (like spirit bomb, only you get 3rd degree burns and he doesnt need to gather energy from the people of earth) (his regration is now mor like cells which is just a little bit weaker than buus but requieres energy to use)
Distinguishing marks: his Fire Saiya Jin forms have red hair with a black stripe instead of gold and he is very powerful in Ultimate Fire Saiya Jin forms and to top it off, hes a kamakaze speed. also he is now the protector of earth

OOC: okay give me awhile im gonna make a match for him and homestar if you ant to make another guy make him good so we dont have to kill him off i cant wait to test out Shiachal's powers

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fine ill be super uber and undeafeatable sence obviously mods dont care about this thread my new character.

Name: Shin
Power level 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 x999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 and an infinite power bucket

Moves: anything that i make up or has been made up.

and is invinible and it cannot be broken... and a m ove that can instantly kill anthing and it is called Ultima Holy beam it it is my trademark but its only super uber for him....

history: Was an invicible being but his race hated him and convinced him to leave so he.., and absorbed all of the demons in hell and al of fighter's power in heaven to get 8/16 of his power level then he absorbed the black star dragon balls in all 10000 other galaxys then now he hears theres a two drgons in one and rushes twoard them

OOC: yea hope your happy now i have a char that cannot be destroyed...

BOT:

Shin: *arrives on earth and sees Shiachal* you have absorbed more than two dragons..... unfuze or die......

Shiachal; i am too powerful for you to kill NOW LEAVE MY PLANET!!!

shin: dont try to absorb me... or do anything to me... you wont succeed now unfuze...

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:eek:kay that was stupid do you really want us to get a mod on your ass? here ill rp you out if you disagree get a mod to tell me i cant btw sgtill owrking on my new guy
*sharcal uses instant transmission to get away and kills piccilo thus getting rid of the power of the black star dragon balls then collects all the db balls and wishes that shin never exisited*

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:hah cant do that id like to see you destoy me now...

Shin: Ultima Holy power beam!!!! *kills him of natrual reasons so he cant be revived in any way....

shin: takes his power and goes and makes a wish that he could never be destroyed in any way shape or form and to kill all of sochals realaives and that every1's power exep his power level is 5...

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:dude fine if youll admit deafeat at least 1 witch you havent youve even said no that didnt happen, then said you kicked my ass now its impossible to defeatou unless if i have an infinite power bucket.... witch realy wont do anything special.... so yea you havent admited defeat 1ce scince u posted i have i have......but zeng had alot of power and was 4x faster than u and u said i still couldnt even attack you... think about it its gay....

oh and stop ignoring posts you cant pretend they never happened because they did......

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thx now keep on being fair...

Name:Shin (not the same this time he is fixed)
Eye color: Total black
Color: orange ki (for those who do not know a ki is what karate ppl use) icy blue skin
Power level: like 1000000 less than the new fuzion
Forms: Issj1,Issj2,Issj3, Icy Spirit, UIssj1/2/3,and 2 secret 1s...
Skills: see the other shin only no trademark steal..... and ultima holy beam is now the most strongest attack possible and cannot be learned or used other than me and new attack Namek absorb dragon ball concentrate.

History: just let me post l8ter all i wanna say is that he has not been seen scince frieza amd was on namek.

Shin: *sudenn spasm in his containing cell* I sense some thing has happened to my twin... the protecter of earth, the owner of Shenlong....... Shiverswoard.......... ive got to go deafeat them....

Shin; *breaks out of shell and goes to earth using a trans misiion that stops time....

OOC: i guess i made him a little weaker than the fuzion but i have no other choice than to make him this strong, btw he can go fasterthan u guys because he has the stop time because hes ice instead of fire.

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: sounds good to me cept im not so sure about the ultima holy beam unless it takes awhile to charge up and you can absorb the dbs ball but you cant concentrate it...i mean that doesnt even make sense but to be able to do that you have to be an eternal dragon just so you know when you put up his history and somehow work that in with his ice power oh and what is his alingment
but ne who... here is my new guy

Name: Kal'ak
Race: Dark Matter Being (note: not a sayain like almost every guy now =P)
Features(normal form): a humnoid dressed in a black cloak and black tunic pitch black skin white eyes with white hair to his shoulders
Transformations: Enraged DMB (btw dmb stand for dark matter being) power level increased by 3/2 eyes turn red, Monster DMB power level increaded by 5x enraged dmb turns into a giant with a huge mouth but speed is decreased, Demonic DMB power level increased by 3x enraged form however speed is greatly increased from enraged form turns back into a humonid but has spikes on his shoulders, elbows, forearm, two on each side of his head that he can shoot, Demi DMB rids himself of the spikes trading in for more enrgy 5X demonic DMB with the same realative speed longer hair and darkness prodruding from his skin, and his second ultiment form Archon DMB which is 10x that of Demi DMB and faster too, finnaly his ultiment form Deity DMB 2X Archon power level basicly pure energy and doesnt move uses phase shift unlimitly(see skills below).
Skills: dark energy sword (can grow different length made from ki so the stronger the user stronger the sword), Darkness void (can blind an oppenet for one attack) Soul Steal (sucks the life out of its victim i.e. its ki can only be used with direct skin contact adds directly to that off Kal'ak's max ki lost is not regrated) Phase Shift (temporarily phases out of exsitence the phases back in limited use varying on form when he comes back he is regreated with no status effects) Hells Beam (basiclt the kamehameha) Super Hell Beam and finnally Drak Secret (can transform anything at least 1/2 of its power (most likely lower) level into another weaker dmb (however stronger than the orginal creature) that can be sacrificed to added to kal'ak's power

Bio: he has a different kind of ki all together called dark energy or dark ki this ki acts differently in a couple of ways 1. if it hits other ki it abosrobs that ki into its own attack unless the attack travels faster than it then its deflected at the cost of the attack (ie kamehameha)(so be carefull when throwing an attack at me like spirit bomb) 2. when hit with this type you dont get hurt you lose ki 3. if you are hit to much with this kind of ki you become corrupted and die 4. you cant sense this ki

OOC: i forgot a couple of moves in his later forms that ill add later when he starts he can only transfrom in enraged, monster, and demonic ill put his story up in awhile

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:Ultima holy beam is much weaker than the one the first shin had.... it basicly is a spirit gun type move with the power of 3x of spirit bomb and to explain more, hes the guardian of the namek dragon ball dragon, and thats why he can controll db balls. and i put ice because hes opposite of shiver sword. and i think hes good because hes trying to destroy the evil that absorbed shiver

BTW: i want you to tell when i arrive then i say my stuff, that way its fair

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Shichal: i...live? how? o well. *powers up to FSJ3* time to pound some sense into this evil i sense. *flys toward a few lowlife criminals* psh pathetic. HEEEELLL FFIIIIIIRRREEE BEEEAAAAAAMM!! *shoots his weaker death move* *kills the criminals* heh didnt even break a sweat. what is my porpose on dis planet? there is no real evil to slay. hmm... *ping in his head* WOAH! some ones coming. and it iz evil. *powers down to normal* heh ill fight it without my powers. then ill grow stronger and better and reach my ultimate forms! *flys off into the direction of a different evil...*

OOC: man, homestar had me worried i actually had to FIGHT that other Shin twas ****in cheap. WAAAAAAYYYY TOO UBER. thanks for the save buu. AAAAAND shin should be on the pplanet by now so ill let him take over and goodbye adhesive! (am i the only 1 dat cares)

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:i hope you dont hate this history i prepared for shiver.....

Shin: *is dressed in the same outfit as jin from tekken 4 and his head is down* un fuze now or else i will have to take it by force.......

Shichal: huem why?????

Shin: you posess the owner of Shenlong... Shiverswoard...

Shichal never we are far too power ful to un fuze and by the way you look you only have a power level of 5 like most humans.... but you can fly.... an odd trait

Shin:This is mylast warning before i totally destroy you.

shichal: destroy me phht in you dreams....

Shin; Me and Shiverswoard were created from every human killed .... well he was i was created from every sayin and namek killed....
Shichal: No.... you wont get us to unfuze
shin: fine then try to kill me... *unveals hood*
shichal: why does that face look familiar.....?
shin: duh you have shiverswoard in you now die!!! *goes Issj1 and rushes twpard him
Shichal: why canti move???
Shin: you can just 20x slower...
Shichal: i cant belive this ...
shin: *does holy power beam*
Shichal: I cant dodge it at this speed.....

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
EVENT!

Sichal: WAAAAITT!!!

Shin: *stops his attack by catching it and throwing it into the air* what

Sichal: i heard that there is a tournament in the human town over there. we can settle this fight there and show the people how strong a part saiyan can be!

Shin: hmm... w/e ill join

Sichal: thanks

Shin: on one condition

Sichal: wut

Shin: that you will unfuze and release my brother when i win.

Sichal: ....you leave me no choise....deal

Shin: good *flys off to the arena*

Sichal: i hope i wont regret this...*follows Shin*

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shin: arrives and wipes out both combatants.

Shichal: did you really have to do that??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Shin:ust keep your promise.

Shichal: dont worry i will

Shin: takes off jacket reavealing ki

Shichal: whatever, now you better be worthj it...

Shin: *goes Issj1* ill let you move around freeley for 10 seconds...

Shichal: i better be able to hit him.... *goes behind shin and charges up a fire beam*

Shin: 9......

Shichal: *realeses*

shin:10 *teleports behind him and pretends to do a warp kamehameha*

shichal: I can dodge this..... a single blast what is he thinking????

Shin: realeses a special warp kamehameha

OOC: this is my version of warp kamehameha, he warps does it them once its about to hit him/her it goes behind and comes up undetected i do not want you to learn any of my special moves thok and bty theres no way he could know its coming behind him or dodge it so use your brain, you might heed buu to get this one unless you come up wih some super way of hitting me because nomatter what you do to me you wont stop the blast ,oh and this is about as powerfull as super kamehameha. have fun with your logic problem.... oh and on your next post ill take one full hit but dont make it like our ulti k? make it like.... kamehameha or something

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Meanwhile... kal'ak in the dark dimmension senses thier powers

Kal'ak: hmm this should be good

*uses phaseshift to go to the tournement and watches shin destroy the combatants*

Kal'ak: i sense two strong pwer levels here i better wait till one of them uses a large ki attack before i act though *summons his Dark Blade and waits until Shin is about to use his warp kamehameha then uses phase shift to jump in front of the attack and hits it with his dark blade thus turning it into dark energy and reflecting back on shin*

Shin: what the... AHHH

*the attack hits shin and drains him of quite a bit of his ki forcing him into his normal form*

Ka'lak: NOW TAKE THIS! *hits shin with his dark blade sending him flying and draining a lot of his ki*

Shichal: woah you dont play around do you

Kal'ak: hmm yes and now for you... *fires a hell beam at him but shichal jumps out of the way and goes fssj*

Shichal: hmph i better not play around with him..KAMEHAMEHA

Kal'ak:idoit *relfects it like shins but shichal warps out of the way and hits kalk'ak hard sending him flyning into the ground*

Shichal: ha you really dont think im that stupid do you

Kal'ak FOOL *eyes go red and transfrom into his enraged state*

Shichal: hmph your pretty weak i cant even sense your energy im finishing this *charges his super kamehameha*

Kal'ak: grrrrrrrr *charges super hell beam*

*the two hit but shicals getsd abosrobed and flies rigfht to him*

Shichal: what the ARGGGG *sends him flying*

Kal'ak: fools GRRR *starts transforiing every one in the city into a dmb*

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: lol drain energy, i can just charge up and watch out I made a move for zeng that attacked ki attacks...... and you cant escape....

Shin:hes way to powerful...........never thought i would have to kill humans to get shiverswoard.....

Shichal: im so confused all this at once.....

shin: *teleports to shichal*You have to unffuze with shichal to defeat him....

THE DMB DUDE:both of them together at once???!! again? and the stronger one's power level has increased greatly.........

Shin: i have an idea....... but you need to unfuze as soon as possible........

Shichal: hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe.....

Shin: SPEEDING BULLET!!!!!!!!!!! *sends a very string energy that can easily tail phase shift (very fast)*

OOC:id like to see you try to dodge that....

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: okay three things a. there are more than two dmb than ka'lak b. they are weak and kal'ak isnt there anymore c. nothing can tail phase shift i dont pop in and out of exsistencea ki beam cant follow that so redo that last post