DBZ related RP!

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahrk:*raises legs attempting to kick them both (split postion)* but, they strech thier arms and ahrk sends kai blasts at both of them through his legs

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Draco: (both at the same time)fool
-left draco allows body to be disentigrated by the attack and sends him newly severed arms to grab you and regerates and starts aborbing your ki meanwhile the other draco powers up a super kamehameha-

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahrk: SOLAR FLaRE!!!!!!!! *it does work and i do concentrate ki gun once its over, destroying the draco on his arm fli[ps aropund and does a kamehameha

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-the reamaining draco regains his other halfs power and watches ahrk flip over to preform the kamehameha and at the moment that ahrk starts to fire it, Draco uses instant transmison to teleport directly behind him and fires his super kamehameha pointblank blowing a hole through ahrks stomach killing him-
Draco: Hmph fool hmm no i need to find that namek planet
-uses the instant trasmisson to teleport from planet to planet at each planet he absorbs the inhabitents ki then destroys the planet-

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BTW: Super_buu is my bro... so i told him to do that....

OOC:Im making a new char, Ahrk's brother, Zeng, with 2x the power of ahrk, and also has a symbioute (baby the most powerful one)

Skills:

Ki Feild: allows him to make a feild the desenigrates every thing that trys to go through it... (surrounds him)

form picture: He is blind so he can form a picture by making a huge feild of light energy so he can see all around him

human anialation beam: destroys all beings on planet with a power level less than 100

Sumon brother's power: allows him to add his brothers ssj4 power, 6000000

Near death power gain:

Gets x4 his current power when he is on the brink of death

Undogabke physical: can rush up and hit the opponent no more than 15 times, but it cannot be dodged or blocked

advanced Chain reaction: cut opponents power by 1/2, but aotumaticly gives it to him permanently.

Anti-stealing ki: scince his ki is always around him, his ki cannot be stolen.

Share sybiote: scince his brother shared the same symbiote, he has all of his attacks, and his normal power

well hes hnot there yet, but hes coming to earth to get revenge for his brother.

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-after destorying many planets he comes to a planet full of phyics draco quickly killed most of the people on the planet abosrobing their minimal ki and was about to destroy another one but then...-
alien: stop please draco
Draco: ?... how do you know my name?
alien: i know not only that but what you seek namek's dragon balls
Draco: yea so...
alien: namek was destroyed along with its dragonballs
Draco: WHAT?!?! grrrrr
alien: but but but there are still dragonballs left
Draco: ? how
alien: there is a namek on that planet were you foguht ahrk he created more dragon balls
Draco: how do you know all this?
alien: we are physic we are able to read minds see the future and all
Draco: can you help me find those balls
alien: yes i can
Draco: with your powers right?
alien: yes by the way you can call me Gronu
and if i help you, you will have to promise to spare my planet
Draco: fine
-grabs Gronu and starts using instant trasmission to return to earth-
Draco: ok gronu which way
Gronu: uhhh this way
-points towards khal-
Gonu: that way
-draco flies to the ancient city-
Draco: hmph it seems you were right gronu i can sense dragon balls here you truly are a physic
Gronu: yes yes
Draco: to bad you didnt see this coming
Gronu: -reads draco's mind- what your going to absorb me? NOOO
-draco's body expands and absorbs Gronu acquiring his physic powers-
Draco: now... Khal give me your dragon balls...

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Khal: wha? OOF! *draco punches him in the chest*

Draco: fork em over boy

Khal: no way. i need these to revive my village.

Draco: ill help you restore it if you give them to me

Khal: *powers up to SSJ2* never. i can sense your evil. you reak with hate and dishonesty.

Draco: oh goody another psychic to absorb

Khal: abosrb? you must be Draco.

Draco: hand em over or die.

Khal: youll get them...

Draco: good

Khal: ...after you pry em from my cold dead fingers

Draco: sigh, boys will be boys *attacks Khal*

Khal: Ka....me....ha....me.. *Draco fires a Ki blast at khal only to find khal right behind him* HA!!! *blasts Draco from behind* *Draco's entire mid section is blown off* OOC: this move is called Warp Kamehameha from Budokai
BOT:

Draco: Hehehehehe *Regenerates*

Khal: $#!t your like (V)ajin l3uu.

Draco: majin who?

Khal: a long time ago, there was an evil being known as buu who liked to turn people into chocolate.

Draco: ahhh that buu. he was weak. I am 10x stronget than him.

Khal: (great)

Draco: yes it is great

Khal: wha? you can read minds?

Draco: yes

Khal: READ THIS!! PEOPLE OF EARTH GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR ENERGY!! *gathers up ki to form a spirit bomb* HYYAAAA!!! *thows it at Draco*

Draco: yes....yes...YES!!! *absorbs the Spirit Bomb and adds its power to his*

Khal: $#!t. Hes too fast.

Draco: MY TURN!! *starts to absorb Khal*

Khal: uuuunnn offf mwmwmwmwmwm *blasts out of the absorbtion*

Draco: hahahaha your good kid. but now i have some of your powers HIGH SPEED HAMMER!!!! *shoots multiple ki blasts at Khal*

Khal: heh not so fast *absorbs the blasts* heh looks like youve transferred some of your power to me.

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: btw he is only a little bit more powerfull than majin buu but thats okay

Draco: you know what i think ive become sick of you i will give you one more chance to give me your dragon balls

Khal: grrr never

Draco: ha fool hahaha now i end this you can thank your little friend ahrk for this one ENERGY CHAIN! *throws a energy chain at khal but jumps to the side and flies up to punch draco with a energy charged punch*

Draco: *Draco allows the punch to go throguh him and regrates around khal's arm trapping him*

Khal: what no!!

Draco: now you pay *punches khal like a punching several times getting him well enoguh stunned and graps the two dragon balls and blasts khal to the ground wiht a simple ki beam*

Draco: hmph finnally a taste of my true power *shwallows each ball whole*

Khal: what are you doing?!?

Draco: *starts to laugh* hehehehe ROAR *becomes filled with light and you har screams of pain*

Khal: ?! could he have killed himself wait no....HES GETTING STRONGER how what is he... *remebers the two reaming dragonballs with him* grr i better not let him get these

Draco: ROOOOOOOOAR

Khal: he sems distracted i better attack KA-ME-HA-MEHAAAAAAA *fires a super kamehameha wave at draco and there is a loud explosion and dust covers the area* !! did i get him?

Draco: hehehe *dracos stand there looking clenching his fist testing his power unaffected at all by khal's attack*

Khal: What? theres no way

Draco: *looks down at khal smiles and in an instant is right infront of khal and slams his fist into his stomach sending khal flying and crashing through the city knocking him out* hmph i dont sense his power anymore i hae to find the rest of the dragonballs *flies off to a city to look for information*

OOC: btw for some reason he doesnt know khall still has more dragonballs

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Now is the begining of the revenge for the brother.... :shoot

Zeng: Hahahahahahahahahahah That weakling is the killer of my brother?

Henchman: I guess so the screen doesnt lie.

Zeng: this is going to be easy.... he wont even lay a finger on me

.... literally he is a deformed sayin!!!!!

Henchman: Sir, your blind you ****ing idiot.

Zeng: Die!!!!!! *henchman blows up because of Zeng but no one knows why*

Henchman: *backs away*

Zeng: Capitan lest go into hyper drive.

Zeng: *arrives on planet* Hmm men this way *points twoard draco

Bodyguard:Lets go men!!!!

Henchmen:Yessir!

Zeng: *sees draco unspotted or sensed* All low hench men attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Henchmen: slowy arpproach shaking * all do a chain reaction and draco jumps up and the chain reaction bumps onto all of them until they dont have enough energy to breath and die

Zeng: faster that my henchman but not as fast as me?

Zeng: Body guards i dont want to fight him yet... ill enable my aura so you become very strong....

Bodyguard1 (Gonh): power level of: 70,000,000

Bodyguard2 (ojani): power level of 80,000,000

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Gonh and Ojani flies to draco*

Draco: hmm more weaklings for me to kill? wait your stronger the others *smiles* good i want to test out my new powers

Gonh: hmph were gonna make you do more than that

Draco: oh really? *smiles*

Gonh: you know weve seen you fight you could join us you have the right kind of attidude and evil one

Ojani: hmm but wait something seems different in his eyes as if a part of his evil has left him but it could only be that he is eager to fight come on

Draco: comon'

*Gonh and Ojani fly in to attack him punching visously howeverr draco stands there and takes it*

Gonh: ha this fool isnt even fighting back

Ojani: lets end this

*they send draco to the ground power up and send double kamehameha down at draco*

OOC: its the thing goten/goku/gohan used against brolly when he came to earth or trunks/goten against bio brolly

Draco: *as it comes down draco stands looks at the the blast* hmm that blast seems to be strong enough to destroy the planet i better stop it *catches the blast* AHHHHHHHHHHH *takes a step forward pushing the blast back a couple of inches and a red star appears on his left shoulder and his eyes become enraged and takes another step forward and another star appears on his right shoulder and black pupils appear in his eyes*RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW SAY GOODBYE *with a push draco sends the blast backwards destroying Gonh and Ojani*

Draco: *draco flies up to the spot where Gonh and Ojani were looking at his hand* it seems that abosrbing those dragonballs has had a counter effect on me i feel less of the rage of the Barkians....

*after his transformation draco has greatly increased his power as well as his alingment which is now neutral*

Draco:*turns to zeng and telepathiecly communicates*....now zeng i will not let you destroy this planet for my actions *powers up* ...come and get me

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Zeng: I DONT BUY IT YOU SHALL DIE!!!

Draco: why cant i read your mind???!!!???

Zeng: my energy is spread out in a feild, there fore im everywhere so you cant concentrate and hear my thoughts.

Draco: i can still outspeed you...

Zeng: did i mention that i move 10000x the speed of light?

Draco: Shit, he is faster than me...

Zeng: *fkys over to draco and kicks his head off*

Draco:*tries to counter but zeng dodges*

Zeng: *flies be hind draco and does a very quick version of kamehameha*

Draco: *torso blows off only leaving his legs*

Zeng: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH I blew your upper body up

Draco *regenerates*

Zeng: *grabs draco's shoulder* live through this...... *turns on ki feild*

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: no my guy just powered up he cant be that much more faster or powerfull than me not to mention and for the last time KI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PHYIC ABILITIES deny it all you want but its true im not even touching on the w/e times the speed of light this is how it would happen

Zeng: HA im gonning to crush you

Draco: oh really show me-

*zeng punches draco in the stomach*

Draco: aghhh

*zeng hammers him down into the ground*

Zeng: Pathetic

*a huge explosion comes from the crater draco is in*

Draco:RAHHHHH

Zeng: what hmm it seems the angrier he gets the more power he generates hmph this might be fun

*flies down to punch him again but dracos comes and opunches him in the chin stunning him for a sec then Draco blasts him but zeng is unaffectd and bear hugs Draco*

Draco: you are a fool *reads zengs mind that he wa preparing the ki field* this isnt OVER! *blows up himself sending zeng flying*

*draco regrates and hides his powerlevel*
Draco: i have to find that boy i need more dragonballs
*flies off to where he left khal*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
At that same moment at the crash site...

Raijin: ha i sense two pathetic life forms 100 miles south. and a very weak life form far off to the east (150 miles) and 1 power level almost as mine 50 kilicks from here (???). Earth should be fun to destroy once i get all of the dragonballs. MWAHAHAAHAHHAA *powers up to ssj 2* *flys off to where Zeng and Draco are.*

About 2 minits later, at Khals position

Khal: guhh i must keep my power level...down...he'll find...me soon...wait a m-minit *takes the dragon balls and hurls them in different directions at a very fast pace. they land 100 klicks each*

*Draco flys toward Khal and Picks him up by the shirt...or whats left of it*

Draco: hand those dragonballs over boy

Khal:*forms a Hellzone Grenade in his hand behind his back* I dont...got em

Draco: do not lie boy. i know you have them

Khal: heh... here you go i give up *Cucks the Hellzone Grenade into Draco's Mouth* COMBINE!!! *the grenades form into one and blow up inside Draco*

Draco: wha?? GAAAAAAAH!!!!! *blows up and khal with him*

30 minits later...

*the remains reform into... Drachal!*

Drachal: ahh this is very interesting

Name: Drachal (Draco/Khal)
Race: Fusion by mistake
Eye Color: black where the white should be and red were the color would be*
Hair Color: black
Distinguishing marks: Black hair that runs down to the knees, And many holes in the arms
Forms:SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJ4, Oorazu, Unlocked Potential
Abilities: Super Kamehameha/x2, Warp Kamehameha/x2, Spirit bomb/x2, Burning Attack/x2, Feirce Ranma, Dragon Fist, Galik Gun, Big Bang Attack/x2/x3, High-Speed-Hammar.

MWAHHAHAHAHA MY MOST POWERFUL CHARICTER TO DATE!!

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok this post is completeley up to you...
i dont feel like writing it again but Zend and rajjin are in a feild and fuze using my symbiote

heres the char

Name:Zin
Color: total black
Shape Zengs head, vegetas hair, Zengs torso, Rajjin's arms and legs
Hair color: green
Skills:
all of Rajin and Zeng and these , Windwalk, Regeneration, phycic, mind control, body minipulation,Instant ransmission, scatter bomb

MY SECOND MOST POWERFUL FORM, FUZION

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: i have no problem except for all the skills you added I.E. regenration/body manipulation/instant transmision/phyic/mind control fusion wouldnt allow you to do that it just doesnt make any sense... if you want some of those powers you have to think of a real way to get it

Drachal:hmm it seems that zend and rajjin have fused to make Zin i better waste no time an go and fight him...

*flies off to zin*

Zin: hmph who are you

Drachal: *powers up to ssj3* your worst nightmare
*uses jackhammer fist on zin sending him flyingv then uses instant transmison to appear behind him and knees him in the neck*

Zin: ack.. grrr you will pay for that

Drachal: doubtfull...

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by homestar333

using my symbiote
OOC: See? he got it from baby, not either of them..., basicly its baby who absorbed us....

Zin: *rushes twoard drachal and does 15-undodgeable strikes and if you decided to take phycic away it makes like 30 holes, if you took off regeneration, he drives to the ground after 3 and gets x2 damage for each strike......*

Drachal:*till on ground getting punched on # 12* Huh arg mu ah dussd....... Ill Get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zin: Backs off very fast after #15

Drachal: rushes twoard zin and does a super kamehameha

Zin:*Takes the hit and regenerates* Im invincible..... just like you...

Zin: *pretends to run away but goes behind Drachal* *splits himself in two of him and the new one does a kamehameha and the original one does a super kamehameha and they realese at each other and original over powers and sends new one flaming at drchal undetected*

This is an attack the does as much as spirit bomb....

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: okay three things a. baby CANT ABOSROB PEOPLE DUMBASS YOU FUSED THEM ANYWAY THEY DID NOT BECOME A PART OF HIM BABY JUST TOOK OVER THIER MINDS and you have a limited fusuion since the only way you could acheive it was by the metmartou fusion (ie the one gotenks and gogeta use)
2nd if you have a skill you have to explain how it works IE the undodgeble strikes... why cant i move... why cant i dodge them simply naming the move is not good enough if you are going to create a move it has to be realistic in the dbz world
okay and finnaly umm im ssj3 your in a normal thus im more powerfull than you and faster as well you would get owned uless you powered up to at least ssj3 oh and one mroe thing im smarter than you and by that i mean drachal vs zin he has better techniques thus if they were to fight on an even level drachal would win if you have a problem with this tell me how it would work and if it is reasonable ill take it back til then this stands

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first awnser: hes not the same one fromdbz... therefore he acctually enters 2 bodys and entertwind thier souls and then thier bodys and adds him in so thats how the fuze you ****ing idiot now stop telling me what my giy cannot do....

second awnser: he uses his mind and stuns you then each strike stuns you, so you cant mobve

third awnser in my original post i said that it multiplied raijin's power by x3 and zengs power by x4, and then adds them together in the fuzion.... and think about how many techniques he has.... Raijin+Zeng+bayby+arhk.... thats a crapload of thechniqes

and sage of shadow mind explaining what darkbomb is?

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:
third awnser in my original post i said that it multiplied raijin's power by x3 and zengs power by x4
uhh when did you say that never i understandsrajins power increase but zengs he was already powered up by the symboite would have already done that (btw IM SSJ3 YOU CAN NOT BE AS STRONG AS ME UNTIL YOU POWER UP if you are at normal your guy is too uber and will be destroyed shortly) also you cant just automaticly assume we know your back story either tell me where thhis syboite came from what it is doing here (that includes ahrks reasons too and gowing randomly to destroy a planet isnt good enough) i think from now on yuou must provide a back story for you chacters so we dont run into things like this and if you decide to keep your character uber like you being stronger than me even when im ssj3 while your normal i wont have a problem with it but dont start crying when i have to use a cheap move to kill of your character and i have a pretty good one in mind but im done arguing about this on your next post say what you are i have warned you enough
oh one more thing dark bomb is one of rajinns move and he is a real character from GT in case you didnt know

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i didnt know thx i havent dled all that crap from kazza n stuff............

opk heres my back story and scince its a new day i might post my original 1 when they fuzed....

Long Ago A couple of sayins diss aggred with the ways of the sayins. they wanted to be the exact opposite from them so to prove thier point one of the smartest scientists created a symbiote for himself. After this everyone wanted one. They got thier wish. On accident they accidently created baby for a heir of the ney race the symbiote-sayins. His original name was GnXX-42QER, but he was shunned for his true power and capabilitiles (fuz ion phycic, regeneration etc). abot 9984 years later a couple of kids (Ahrk and Zeng) Accidently opened the capsule containing baby. This is when hell unleashed. The whole time he was contained, his power grew and he learned new techniques. baby entered both of thier bodys seperately, entertwiening thier soul, but not thier body (semi-fuzion). They never told any1 about this. a couple of years later broly was born. this wanted the symbiote sayins to become ravengers once again to be known as the same race as broly.

BTW: Zeng and Ahrk are the clostest heir to the creaters of the new race.

Once Ahrk died The other baby gained his powerr. (Zengs) , but stored it. something made baby and Zeng go to the planet ahrks killer was on.

Also: they named him baby when they found him because thats what he kooked like

I hope you understand 10000 years of powering up gives him uber power and thats the point..........