DBZ related RP!

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
hi all! I am here to post something new.

I shall play as 2 charicters:

Name: Raijin
Race: Saiyan
Allignment: Evil :lucifer
Abilities: SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, Oorazu, Dark Beam, Dark Bomb, Dark Bomb x2.

Name: Khal
Race: Half Saiyan
Allignment: Good :butterfly
Abilities: SSJ, USSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJ4, Oorazu, Ka Me Ha Me Ha, Spirit Bomb, Spirit Bomb x2, Inner Power.

Heres a pic of Khal's Girlfriend :) ( im such a bad boy :sly )

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
dont think this gonna work out

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Me neither..... uhhkay Ill join..

Name: Masonku
Race: Multi-Saiyan
Alignment: Neutral ( on his own )
Level: SsJ4
Abilities: Kaoken (however its spelt), Solar Flare (blinding flash), Kamehameha, Masenko, Urge of Strength, Chaotic Punch, Oozaru

when do we start?

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Right now!

BOT: far off in space, a saiyan space craft hurtles toward the earth. It's Cargo: A Saiyan (well duh) and some follwers. It sppeds through space at impossible speeds. Wut it is looking for is soon to be found...

Khal is a boy. He had a hard childhood. One day while trainin with his grandpa (Pan's Husband whoever he is) when suddenly dragons attacked. theyy slew Khal's Grandpa an half of the cities population. He was so mad that his hate and anger levels grew at increadable speed and he became a super saiyan! After 10 years, Khal has reached SSJ2 and his much feared Oorazu form. Now he seeks out the Dragon Balls in order to restore his Grandfather. But with no dragonradar* this task may prove impossible. He only has 2 dragonballs. One day while walking around the desert area, he saw a MASSIVE star shooting from the sky and landed somewere in the mountain regeion...

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
BOT: too sudden....
OOC:
*Masonku also sees this massive star from the sky and in the mountain region. He packs up and powers up and begins to fly toward the mountains, away from his home.*
Masonku: What the...
*Masonku realises it is extremely far, farther then he could get there in a day. He begins to power up to SsJ2 and go as fast as he can. Mortal humans are seeing him fly, wondering what it is. Many thought it was a bird, or some sort of mutant person.*
Human: Hey!! What is that? *drops his shopping bag*
Human: I have no idea, are we under attack?!
Masonku (tohimself): Foolish humans... they understand nothing!

- Hour Later-
*Masonku sees Khal, following his same trail. He is not human, a sayain! Masonku prepares for battle by powering up again. He must be after that star or something.. I must stop him from succeeding his goal!*
Masonku: You there! Stop!
Khal: !? Whos there? *notices Masonku, a sayain!*

OOC: Oh.. one of my longest RPR post hahaha

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Khal: I dont know what you want but im looking for the Dragonballs. So plz leave or be wiped out.

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:

Name: Aukoma
Race: Half-Sayia
Abilities: Ssj1-3,oozaru,Final Flash,Mega bang attack,Counter,Genki Dama(spirit ball)
Alignment: Chaotic good

Bot:

"hmm intresting, maybe theill fight... long time i havent seen a good fight" says Aukoma looking at the floating sayajin's,
"oh come one... they do nothing"
"Kick him in the face!" shouts Aukoma
"Shoot at him, do something you are boring me!"

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Khal: grrrr... *flys into the air* HIGH SPEED HAMMER!!! *shoots multiple energy attacks from his hands* *his opponent falls unconcious* Now if youll excuse me, i have to go. *Flys out of sight*

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill make another gosu evil dude

Name: Ahrk
Race: robot/sayin
Abilites: ssj1-4 golden ozaru special beam cannon super galick gun revenge ball/beam superkamaehameha, vanishing ball, demon spit, big bang, solar flare , Friezas destructo, concentrated atonement,
Aliiance: bad

Slave: sir we are entering the aptnosphere
Ahrk: im going to enjoy destroying earth......:shoot :butterfly

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Khal: *ping in his head* woah! i sense something evil approaching. Ive gotta find those dragon balls fast. hhheeeeeh.....HYAAAAAAAAAA! *goes SSJ* *speed increases slightly* now... *looks at dragon radar* theres 3 dragon balls nearby. and theyre...Together?!? someone must have beaten me to them... o well.

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahrk: *arrives on planet* Heh humans they will stand no chance against big bang....

Ahrk:*goes into a large straight linne* BIG BANG!!!! *destroys 70+ humans

Ahrk: MUHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!!!

Ahrk: senses khal

Ahrk: A chlenge eh? *flies over to khal and galick guns him in the gut*

SageofShadow

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
SHMAKED!!!

Khal: wha? ooof *takes the shot in the gut* damn that hurt. hmm mebe i should try this since i trained under Roshi... Ka....Me....Ha....Me....HA!! *shoots the Slow turtle ray at Akule and it connects!!*

Akule: aarrrg *flies 2 meters away* Not bad kid. Not bad at all

Khal: gggggrrr you lived after that? how?

Akule: its called an iron stomach.

Khal: aww nuts.

Akule: now... watch this! BIG BANG ATTACK!! *shoots a HUGE ball of death at Khal*

Khal: isnt that Veg-AAAAAARRRRRRGGGG!!! *catches the attack* rrrr rrrr rrrr rRRRRAARAAAAA *throws it back at Akule*

Akule: *takes the shot in the chest* Grraaagh. PANT PANT nice kid real nice

Khal: he still lives? nnooo noooo NOOOOooo!!!! *transforms to SSJ2* I WILL NOT BE STOPPED BY ANYONE YOU WILL LEAVE HERE NOW OR I SHALL FRY YOU.

Akule: ahh fine... ive got other things to do. but we SHALL meet again Little Warrior

Khal: *shoots off to the wreck*

OOC: srry to spell his name wronge but i forgot how to spell ur chars name

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: its like ARK but with a h so Ahrk

Arhk: Maybe i should go fight innocent humans to build up my rage and go ssj3........

Ahrk:*summons desructo disc* heh the puny humans are no match to me..... once i get 150 kills i will be able to go ssj3 and destroy that brat......

Ahrk: kill count 11..... once i go ssj 3 my power will increase by x5 muhahahahahahahahhahah i shall win if he finds a way to go ssj3 his power will only increase by x4 because of my sybiote...

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aukoma: What the hell is that?! *feels Ahrk's power* i better go check

*Transports to site of murder*

Aukoma: You! wierdo! what are you doing?
Ahrk: Isnt' it obvious?
Aukoma: Well seems to me like your killing innocent people! and i dont like that!
Ahrk: Well... why dont you try and stop me?

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahrk: CHAIN REACTION!!!!!!! (throws a ki blast at aukoms and takes away 1/2 his power into the orb) it bouces off and kills everyone in the city, heh and then sucking all 1/2 of the humans power and hitting akumoa.

Aukoma: I cant beat him in this form ecspecialy scice i only have 1/4 my power..... (your option here)

Ahrk: Huh? i counted the population of the city as 115.... ive only killed 114.... humph...... they mustve run ill have to find them...

Kill count: 114

Doommaker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Floats a little in the air and then goes down to the ground*

Aukoma: Ahhh i cant beat him like that... im too... weak now...ive lost too much energy too fast...
*Aukoma see's a Fade to black and passes out*

Aukoma: *wakes up* huh ? what? where the hell am i?
Khal: chill out, i saw you passed out in the ruins of the city. i took you to a hideout where that thing cant find us... here take a senzu bean *hands out a senzu bean*
Aukoma: *Eats the bean* Thank you i guess... we need to stop him, you... your a saiya-jin why dont you become an ssj-3 and finish off that thing?
Khal: the same reason you didnt turn into one, i just couldnt something stopped me from doing that.

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahrk: come out come out where ever you are..... little human ..... HAH WEAKLING!!!!! *spots a little kid*
Ahrk:(jabs him so hard he dies)

Ahrk: MY TRUE POWER FINALLY FOUND!! *goes ssj3* HAHAHAHAHHAHHAH But my hair....... (sends a destructo disc to cut it off....* Much better now i have to destriy that khal......

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A new evil rises....:lucifer
Name: Draco
Race: Magical Being
alignment: evil
-looks like a normal sayain only with red hair and white eyes dressed in a red tunic-
Techs: automatic regenration, abosorbtion, Ki absorbtion, ascended learning(able to preform any technique used on him or seen) instant transmition, super kamehameha, super dragon fist, mutiple form, plyability with body, vanishing ball, suicide, magical resintence, big bang attack, final flash, masenko, controled double destruco disc, invisiblity

i will begin with buus orignal power (about the power of a ssj3)

Draco's Bio

Long ago the Planet Namek was attacked by a race of warroirs simmlar to that of the sayins these warroirs were ruthless and strong. They were called the Barkians. Soon the Barkians overwhelmed the nameks so a powerfull namek collected all the dragon balls and summoned Porunga. For his first wish he wished for porunga to create a copy of himself in the likenss of a barkian warroir. Porunga did this. Thus Draco was born. Seeing draco awsome power and being very wise the namek wished for draco to have half the power and be able to regenerate. Porunga did this to. However the namek had made a flaw since draco was made into the likness of a barkian he gained there evil, greedy, and ruthlessness so after the second wish draco became enraged and killed the namek and flew off destroying anything that was in his path. unfourntly for the barkians there main base laid in his path... they were all slain... meanwhile a young namek witnessing the birth of draco and the destruction of the barkians wished for draco to be cast into the far reaches of the universe with no power untill a dragon wish gave him his power back thus draco was flung into the far reaches universe. Many years later his body floated near that of new namek and do to a dragon wish being granted he gained part of his power back that is when he sense ahrk...

Draco: ROAR i sense a strong power level i must find it
-flies off to ahrk and in air says-
Draco: (to ahrk) grrrr you have a big power level this is going to be fun
-smiles and throws a vanishing ball at him-

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahrk: *senses it and dodges and instant teleports near draco and smashesh es a chain reaction is his stomach and repeats until he has 1/16 power*

Super_Buu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Draco: nice try
-uses instant transmisson to easily dodge the ki attack and uses multiple forms to create two of himself at half power and flies at ahrk from both sides attempting to punch him-