Darned attachments...

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
This is my favorite replay. I was in a blind rage while I played this game. Normally, I play in the afternoon on USEast on the account Master_America with any race but Terran. Instead, I played on USWest as Spellmage with my worst race after midnight. My favorite thing about this game isn't the fact that everyone in the game did terrible, nor the fact that I did any good--it's just the very odd strategies I used. I was dead tired, so I didn't even remember half the game the following morning when I watched the replay.

Vulture rush, wraith rush, tank push, double nuke, and a pointless CC mass... I feel that the replay is appropriately named.

Apparently attachments aren't working at the moment... and my host doesn't allow direct downloading anymore. Wonderful.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
This is my favorite replay. I was in a blind rage while I played this game. Normally, I play in the afternoon on USEast on the account Master_America with any race but Terran. Instead, I played on USWest as Spellmage with my worst race after midnight. My favorite thing about this game isn't the fact that everyone in the game did terrible, nor the fact that I did any good--it's just the very odd strategies I used. I was dead tired, so I didn't even remember half the game the following morning when I watched the replay.

Vulture rush, wraith rush, tank push, double nuke, and a pointless CC mass... I feel that the replay is appropriately named.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Aye, darned atachments...

You can send it to me, and I'll host it, but I don't think it'll take much time to get it all up again.

--Edit--

Like, I hope, the darned quick reply button!

I'm really used to it, damn it!