Dark Templar vs Starwars Jedi

sharksfin.gamer

T-Virus Mutation
Reaction score
before I start this post I would clearly state that I am for one both a DT and Jedi fan...

but when they are pitted against each other I would think that the DTs would have the upper hand. Given that I read the posts defending the DTs and the Jedi, I would say that unlike the Jedi where they had to train their innate abilities the DT were born with the knowledge on how to use their psionic abilities since they were small...

Though that doesn't mean that the jedi are practically helpless, though they still have the power of foresight and whatnot, a very skillful and well experienced jedi can in fact go toe-to-toe with a DT just as long as that Jedi knight has full capabilities of his force faculties...

I still say that the biggest advantage of DTs against the jedi besides their already born-knowledge of the force is their ability to fry minds... though I do know for a fact that the jedi has the ability also to protect their minds from attacks like this...

so anyway here's my say in regards to this fight XD

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Potential =/= basic individual. A Protoss has the potential to singlehandedly make an entire planet's population collectively bleed out the eyes, nose, and ears with a powerful psionic assault.

Goodbye brains, hello scrambled eggs.

Plus, if enough of them got together, they could literally move planets across space-time.
One again then. The Zerg pummeled them into the ground 'how' then? Events discussed in the books may be canon, but that kind of stuff can't be true. If it was the Zerg wouldn't have reamed the Toss and Terran so bad. Besides. This is a Dark Templar vs. a Jedi. Not a civilization or Toss or a bunch of Templar. Like I said before - Dark Templar is choking to death from a force choke.