Dangit people, Shut UP.

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dang! People Shut UP!

ok i dont care how much u cry blizz is trying out new stuff they want to see how well a blizz game would sell on the consols like PS2, gamecube, and x-box that doesnt mean they are gonna stop with PC games just cause ghost is going to the console doesnt mean SC2 will geez!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Translation:

Ok, I do not care how much you cry. Blizzard is trying out new stuff. They want to see how well a blizzard game would sell on the consoles, like PS2, GameCube and X-BoX. That doesn't mean they are going to stop with the PC games, just because ghost is going to the console doesn't mean SC2 will, geez!

Translations made by TrongaMonga's, all rights reserved.

TrongaMonga's: "Good translations, for your pleasure"

Ok, this was the worse spam I ever done (and the quote sucks lol)

Anyway, they will only make games for PC if the game for console dont sell as much as the PC games. They always do that, they try the consoles.

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok..................................thats gay dont do that i think ppl know that blizz is blizzard LOL

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
yes people should be quite

if u dont have a consol get one or an emulator easyest way to find one is this way go to google typ in the following

ROM____________________<----game name here

D

dumbass_david

There

There gonna just try this and if it doesn't work than they will stop but if it works there will be a sequel. They will never stop making games for the PC liek seriously who ever is whining is such a frickin idiot. :confused: :shoot