D3 to feature Mike Tyson and Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Diablo III' started by Wolfenstein Elite, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Wolfenstein Elite

Wolfenstein Elite Member!

Bye BF!
    That's right. The Druid and Assassin are being replaced with Mike Tyson and Michael Jackson

Mike Tyson: He's basically like the barbarian execpt he has boxing gloves. Blizzard has casted him to do voice-overs for the character as well. However his ear biting technique is the only one worth using. You can build up his intelligence, but it won't matter a bit, so empty all your stat points into strength and dexterity. More details will be available at later times.

Michael Jackson: You're not going to be able to do to much with him. He's good for his moonwalking. After lvl 6, it's not worth putting points into. His crotch grabbing technique will scare off 94% of monsters the first time he does it. Every time afterwards it's decreased by 3/8 of a percentage. Eventually, the monsters will get used to it and ignore him or kill him. There will be quests where Michael is crucial however. These quests involve children, but Blizzard has not gone into any further detail yet.

It has also leaked out that Jennifer Lopez and Ashton Kutcher will be possible bonus characters, but Blizzard has not commented on the possible leak yet.

2. CelestialBadger

CelestialBadger Retired Staff

OMG LIAR!111

Oops. Sorry. The forum must be rubbing off on me. :(

Tell me...is the rumor true that they'll actually be casting Michael Jackson AS Diablo?

3. torrid mind

torrid mind Diablo Forum ******

under the sea
    hahahahahaha wow.. this is a breaking new story? where do you get your information?! im amazed you could did up such news!

4. Wolfenstein Elite

Wolfenstein Elite Member!

Bye BF!
    I got that info here.

5. Teddy

Teddy BattleForums Senior Member

LOL
    omg,,,I WOULD PLAY AS TYSON CAUSE YOUR SEPCIAL MOVE WOULD BE EAR BITE....and also throw people down stars and go to the bighouse!!!!! this is by far the best idea ive heard so far!!!!

no sarcasm!!@!!!

6. DB

DB Premium Member

I agree. They will also be naked as well. ;)