D3:The Four Prime Evils

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
but still people could ressurect them there evil.. so i they should have the power to do that

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
I think the wink indicates he was being facetious. I think Diablo has proven that dying is an inconvenience for demons, not the end.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
What if it was a little different then the other Diablo games? Like, have Character Factions. A earthly faction, for characters on earth. A holy faction, for those characters that live in heaven, and want to conquer hell. And a Evil Faction, for those heroes who want to destory the High Heavens and reclaim Lucifers Throne...

Just an idea. ^^

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Darkmatter
What if it was a little different then the other Diablo games? Like, have Character Factions. A earthly faction, for characters on earth. A holy faction, for those characters that live in heaven, and want to conquer hell. And a Evil Faction, for those heroes who want to destory the High Heavens and reclaim Lucifers Throne...

Just an idea. ^^
Actually, a very interesting idea. I like it.

Maybe have the Angelic faction be various types of angels and seraphim, plus some half angels (Titans?)

The Demonic faction could be various demon character types and other hellspawn creatures.

But talk about a lot of PK...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yea. I think it sounds cool. Succumbus and Demons, Hellspawn, Vampires, and the likes of hell could be for the Evil Faction. Archangels, titans, Holy Knights, and Spirits of Heaven and such could be for the Heavens.

But yes, the PK vaklues would be off the charts. So many character classes and whatnot, D3 would be a totally new game as far as gameplay goes I think.

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
I was just thinking about how if it was set up from the beginning with two diametrically opposed factions, and one set in the middle (humans) that PK would seem to be the whole setup of the game, not just a sideline.

Another interesting idea... how about if the humans started out neutral, but that they could be corrupted, or become righteous... the heaven and hell factions could compete against each other to 'convert' humans to their cause... then you'd have humans in service to hell, plus other humans who could become paladins, priests, crusaders, holy knights, monks, etc.

You could also make it so newbies could just play humans. Kinda like the requirement for making a Hardcore character in Diablo II. You can only make an Angel or Demon character after you have played the game through with a human (on that account).

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yea. Like choosing paths. Something like the players actions in quests, towards life, or other civil and just things can lead him to becoming corrupted by Hell or something. It sounds like Star Wars a lot, lol.

''Player 1, come to the Evil Side and I shall grant you unfathomable power.''

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea for a mmorpg... though I'm not sure how appropriate is for a Diablo game. I guess if you did it right and followed the Diablo storyline.

It would also be interesting to play a neutral or 'free agent' character who never drifted too far to the good or the evil...

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
No. Whats the point of that? Im just trying to tell this guy the truth. Im not trying to spam.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't read all the posts here but, correct me if I am wrong, but if the prime evils are killed don't they go back to hell. If so with the worldstone shattered, wouldn't that create an opening to their plane of existence. If so why not have it, where you had to fight your way into Hell and destroy any and all ways of coming into our plane of existence.

You could have all the same character classes as before, plus some new one. Maybe choose your allinment (Good,Evil) even possible of new areas of fighting like a swampland, (where your run/walk is cut drastically) or fog. (where your sight is drastically cut) You could even have different sexes, or races (female Sorc, Male Cleric, human Barb, Minitor Barb) ideas are endless just a matter of a good story and great characters that we all will play.

R

Reveille21

I just hope this game will be made it will revive the Diablo community (in my opinion).