D3:The Four Prime Evils

R

Ragno

Thanks bamthedoc for giving me a great idea!
Anyway this will be the same kinda thing only tyreal will be corrupted by the worldstone shard when he destroyes it in D2 LoD and he tells The reencarneted prime evils about the world stone and things like that. tyreal has taken mephistos place cuz you destroyed his soulstone. The char that you play is tal rasha in a new lifetime (reincarnated also) your job is the same kind of thing as d2 only you start as a sorcadin which is a crossbreed of a pally and a sorc. you can make dicisions about which side to join you can join cain who is a mage (but is still old) or you can go and join diablo and his brothers. If you join the bad guys you will have to fight orumus, cain and Horazon (in order) as the bosses in the game or you can fight Baal, Diablo, and tyreal (in order)
This game will be great in my opinion because you can play it many times over. There are items that are the same and differant. The races that you can be are Necro, pally, Sorc, Zon, Barb, Mage, Asn, Druid, Blademan(stealthy ninja), and warlock
IM NOT SURE WHAT SKILLS THEY WILL HAVE MAYBE YOU GUYS COULD SUBMIT SOME AND TELL ME IF MY IDEA IS GOOD! THX!

I

ItsMonkeyman

actually you destroy all of the soulstones exept for Baal's Which, when the worldstone is destroyed looses all of its power. After their deaths, and the destruction of thier soulstones the three prime evils are gone forever. That leaves only four evils left, Andarial, the Maiden of Fire, Duriel, the Lord of Pain, Azmodan, the Lord of Sin, and Belial, the Lord of Lies. Since you killed Duriel and Andariel there are only two of the seven left. But with the worldstone destroyed the gate between the realms has been un-sealed and heaven and hell are opened unto the earth. Diablo 3 would most likely be about trying to end "The Sin War" and kill the remaining two evils.

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by neverendingbatl
lol i heard there was gonna be a hero that can raise demons...
Diablo 3 would most likely be about trying to end "The Sin War" and kill the remaining two evils.

How the **** would you know? Anyway, good ideas. I agree.

AmazonDude589

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm whoever said diablo 3 was probably about ending "the sin war" i think is right but while reading this post i came up with an idea for the name "Diablo 3: The Sin War" nice title eh? i think so tell me waht you all think

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
I don't know where you guys are getting this stuff, or what you are basing your conclusions on, but this doesn't seem to match the written and in-game material from the previous Diablo games.

The soulstones were only able to imprison the Prime Evils, because if you just killed them, their soul fled back to hell and they would return again. That's why Tal Rasha and the Wanderer (the Hero from Diablo I) had to bear the agony of carrying a stone (in their heads).

The only way to permanently destroy a Prime Evil was to take the SoulStone containing their spirit to the HellForge in the first level of Hell and smash it with the special hammer thingy.

Therefore, as we saw in Diablo II, only Mephiso was destroyed. (IIRC). Baal's spirit escaped at the end of the game, and they never showed Diablo's SoulStone destroyed (unless it was in a cutscene, I don't remember).

Regardless, this was what Tyrael thought, and who knows he could have been wrong. A Diablo game just wouldn't be a Diablo game with out big mean and ugly Diablo himself.

And destroying the WorldStone just meant the SoulStones lost their power - meaning they could no longer imprison a Prime Evil.

So what we would have is a time of peace on Sanctuary, a time for the world to heal. But the whole time, since the WorldStone's destruction, the barrier between Heaven and Hell, and the world would be steadily weakening.

Where once only a Prime Evil could get to Sanctuary, or bring demonic minions through, now lesser and lesser demons would be able to travel to the world on their own. You'd start to see demons popping up in Sanctuary, and eventually, whole demonic armies bent on destruction.

To top that off you'd still have Azmodan and Belial ruling hell, and Baal and Diablo fighting them to get it back. Their war for Hell would spill over into the mortal realm. Then throw in shifting alliances and Andariel and Duriel (they were never permanently destroyed either).

Anyways, lots of material for stories there, if Blizz hired some good writers.

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
I think diablo3 should be called Diablo episode 3 attack of the clowns and there would be like a secret clown level instead of the secret cow level and every one would do clown runs and there could be a helm that was a huge red afro that would give plus 3 to teleport and everyone would want it.

Weeeman02

Member!
Reaction score
but would the clowns make any moo noises... i think not... such a waste of time to cow without them..

I like your story mars. Perfecto

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by dP
its not ur idea
Which idea isn't who's?

How cool would it be to have areas where armies of Demons are attacking human cities. Kind of like harrogath in D2, only much bigger, with armies on the scale of 'Return of the King' and human armies too, instead of the occasional generic barbarian we saw in Harrogath who moves like an automaton and gets stuck in the corner. I'd like to see the player in the middle of a raging battlefield, chaos and death on all sides... the sense of scale was wrong in D2.

Also, I also wanted to point out that even the prime evils who were 'destroyed' may only have been sent to a place beyond the worldstone, beyond hell. And now that the Worldstone is destroyed, maybe they could come back too, eventually.

Althrain

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea but were all forgetting something. In the First game King leroiac shattered Diablos soul stone so there are shards of it all over the realm still. and theres also the shards of maphistos soul stone in the hands of the zakarum

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
i think d3 should have some bad ass back groud music like metallica or something.. o the story? i dont really care as long as we get some awesome quests, new chars,new skills, awesome skill graphics, awesome cinema's, and a decent story line i wouldnt expect to much outa the story line unless blizzard gets there head out of wc's ass

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
I don't think the music to D2 was all that bad. It got a little repetitve after countless hours of playing, but you can only expect so many different tracks. I definately think that 'modern' music like heavy metal would ruin the ambiance and feel of the game. It's medieval after all...

As for new graphics, chars, quests etc... that's a given. A good storyline would just make it that much better.

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Lol... yeah I know what you're talking about. I'd like to see the next game have a LOT more music tracks, so it's not quite so repetitive. Also maybe have the option to have it instead play random tracks from any audio CD's in the drive, so users have the option of listening to their own music without having to task-switch to the desktop to change tracks, etc.

Try not to double again, I already asked you to stop. Dont do so again
--swordtip

DrizztPie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
errrr anyone consider how b.net would be?
Everyone would split to the evil side probably lol, it would be divided in half or if not divided, b.net would suck

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
so if andy and duriel are dead couldnt one of those monster ressurect them and find away to get them to earth?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Andy and Dureil are gone forever, didn't you see? They exploded ;).