D3 Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbonzo

Member!
Reaction score
well here is some monsters i thought of and found layin around on the internet

Cerberus:3 headed dog-like creature with serpent-like tail;Cerberus guarded the underworld

Griffin:it is part bird and part lion;capable of carrying a man or a horse in its talons

Roc:A huge bird,that is capable of carrying off a knight on his horse

Centaurs:Half horse, half man;Often depicted as violent and war-like

Dragons:dangerous winged carnivorous reptiles

Basilisks:small winged snakes with a crest on the head like a crown;Very poisonous

Hydra:A serpent/dragon with multiple heads;one head cut off 2 would grow back

Gorgons:gorgon were women who had serpents instead of hair such as Medusa

Sea Serpent:Giant serpents that are seen by sailors

Wyvern:winged variety of the dragon, with 2 bird-like legs:has a barbed tail

Leviathan:A huge sea serpent;At the End of Days, the Behemoth and Leviathan will battle, destroying each other

Behemoth:Large animal, like a hippopotamus;At the End of Days, the
Behemoth and Leviathan will battle, destroying each other

Garbonzo

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Garbonzo said:
well here is some monsters i thought of and found layin around on the internet

Hydra:A serpent/dragon with multiple heads;one head cut off 2 would grow back
If you cut 1 head of and two grow back then how would it die? AND if they grow two heads when one is cut off why wouldn't it cut its own heads off multiple times until it has 1.0X10^24 heads and be udefeatable?

relnor

Member!
Reaction score
simple make a specail sword that sears the flesh closed after choping off a head

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Or you could have it generically set to the point where knocking down it's heads deals mopre damage to it overall and when you kill it, it stays dead. Cuting off the heads would just weaken it and if it regenerated them then it would be no different then a Fallen Shaman reviving a fallen.

Talosxii

Reaction score
Yeah. basically a hydra would probably act as a shaman for its head. destroy the body not the heads. their would prolly be set number of heads to grow before it would stop anyway or they wouldn't add the regrowing heads part and it would already have 2-3 and be a tough ass monster

Garbonzo

Member!
Reaction score
The deal w/ hydras is after a head has been cut off 2 will grow back....to prevent 2 more from growing back the wepon needs to have fire dmg just has relnor said

L

Laharl

Care bear: Small furry little thing that tries to hug you to death.

I WANT A CARE BEAR AREA!!! >_<

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
And how do any of those have any relation to Diablo?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
A Majority of them.

L

Laharl

What do they have to do with Diablo? Any number of things.

First of all, what do Cows have to do with Diablo?

Anyways, the care bears could have been promised more air time for their show, and the ability to scar more children for life by Diablo! Oh noes!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Big-Fat-Homo said:
What do they have to do with Diablo? Any number of things.

First of all, what do Cows have to do with Diablo?

Anyways, the care bears could have been promised more air time for their show, and the ability to scar more children for life by Diablo! Oh noes!
Enlighten me, please.

Other than Cerebus being the guardian of hell, none of them are demonic being that were created by Diablo

Garbonzo

Member!
Reaction score
ok lets say that in D3 theres a quest like anya gota go to like an underworld and save a lost soul of some1 or w/e but inorder to reach this person u have to fight cerebus and if u defeat him u can go in the under world and find ur buddy u came to save or w/e

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Did you not understand my post? Honestly, I said that other than Cerebus, none of them are really demonic beings that have much to do with Diablo. Cerebus should have been in Diablo II where Izual or the other superunique guy that you got the hellforge from was.

Garbonzo

Member!
Reaction score
theres a diff between hell and the under world:/

and as far as the othe rmonsters they dont have to be demos like lets say that in D# tehre will be wild life like deer or w/e the roc for an ex. lets say that ur a pali runnin along or ridin on a horse and out of no where he comes this big ass bird then it swoops and knocks u off ur horse...if they put them in the game ^-^... and kills ur steed or gives the u a crushin blow and start to attack u b/c it cs u as food

it would be hard to fight

then u got sea serpants....some ppl still think they r around such as nessie

must i really go on.....

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I'm not going to lie, I didn't understand most of that post. Underworld is run by Hades. Hell is run by Diablo. This game isn't called Hades, now is it?

Garbonzo

Member!
Reaction score
...lol...this is true but since as we dont no the story line of d3....u never no ANYTHING is possible yes even lazer guns r possible but unlikley lol how do u not under stand the post?u said none of them r demonic but i said wat if there was wild life or w/e...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Because I don't understand

and as far as the othe rmonsters they dont have to be demos like lets say that in D# tehre will be wild life like deer or w/e the roc for an ex. lets say that ur a pali runnin along or ridin on a horse and out of no where he comes this big ass bird then it swoops and knocks u off ur horse...if they put them in the game ^-^... and kills ur steed or gives the u a crushin blow and start to attack u b/c it cs u as food
Maybe if you could type in a semi-proper english, I'de be able to understand.

And yes, we don't know the storyline of D3. However I doubt they'll change it much and make you go into the underworld, whos ruled by a completey different being, whom fights with Satan (Or Diablo) most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.