D3 char ideas

pyistazy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this is my second thread and i hope its bttr thn my first:shoot :wavey . ok so neway this is just a revised version for u ppl tht dont agree with me(fukers).ok char ideas

good side
1.arcane mages(power to heal and manipulate)male/female
2.dwarves(like barbs,but smaller and more powerful)male
3.angel(tryin to earn ur way into heaven by destroyin evil)male/female
4.elves(like zon but quiker,only uses bows and daggers,accurate)male/female
5.Paladin(almost the same ceot for more holy skills and warrior skills)

bad side
1.vampire(auto 5% life leech)male/female
2.imps(short dudes with wings and claws)errrrrr/iono
3.orcs(demon warriors much like barbs but with sacrificing ablities)
4.demon mage(fire,dark,blood,and poison spells)
5.Undead Summoner(like necro but all summoning like skeles bttr golems,more golems,and all thy do is summon use wand, can resurect demon mercs)

ok these r just sum ruff drafts hope u like.
story line (sorta)
if ur on the good side u try to stop demon from overthrowing ur world and masscring ur species to death.if ur on the bad sided ur a general for hell thts helpin leed an army but soon reelize u can take on Lucifer(the prime evils father)
but pretty much lucifer ids tryin to resurect his sons one by one to aid him in hell over-taking the world again, but to do tht u must frst stop tyrael and his army of arhangels(if u on bad side) and he defeats tyrael and it cuts to a cgi. but to restore his sons lucifer must currpt heaven to get the 3 keys of the prime evils and go to different locations of the world to resurect diablo,mephy,and baal(if ur on the bad side) thn u soon reelize tht lucifer is just using u as a pawn to get the prime evils resurested and hes pretty mush gonna murder u ass:ufo so u try to kill him and fail and u become a guy caught in the midde, against hell but also against heaven. but this is prtty much all i have thoguht up of but its basically for the bad side sooooo.... if u have suggestions(especially for good side) write bak plz.