D2jsp error

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm using the d2jsp core v.0.8.0 and YAMB v0.9.6.0 Beta 3. Every run, shortly after getting to meph i get the following error.

Code:
[2008/07/22] [09:23:58] Error : Meph Exception : name = TypeError, message = message.indexOf is not a function

I'm a computer science major in college so I'm fairly familiar with script languages, though I'm not familiar with the way d2jsp and YAMB function. I've done some looking through the .d2j and .d2l files that appear relevant to my problem. Although the statement "msg.indexOf" is in a lot of files, I've only found the statement "message.indexOf" in these two files:

\scripts\libs\YAMB\common\YAM-Common.d2l
\scripts\libs\common\d2jsp-common.d2l

Could someone please copy and paste the text from these files so I can replace mine? In addition, I'd appreciate a copy of someone's YAM-Meph.d2l file.

I really don't know what else to try. I've searched my config file for any odd settings and tried changing a few different settings but the results are always the same. I get this error no matter what.

All help is much appreciated.

EDIT: Nvm, problem solved. I had Ice Blast equipped but I was using the moat trick on Meph so I was out of range. D'oh!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
1.12 bots? LINK QUICK

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
1.12 bots? LINK QUICK
Only bot I'm aware of that works right now is just a simple chant bot, doesn't really count. Give them time, I'm sure there'll be some redvex stuff soon. I know there's an autotele that works already, which is faster than botting.