-N_LeGeNd
-Jim Morrison
-Jim07
-tg.rage
-XxlStryderlxX
-Oath
*Judge: My brother BaumHaus12

Group 1:
The leveling started and everything worked out fine, Jason with his Necro ("the nerdy necro with the bow" I heard someone call him) got a bad start, he was 1 LvL behind the others all the time. 12 minutes into the match LordSlippy found a unqiue sash (hehe), about 12 minutes later she was killed by a monster along with Sword Tip. ("Damn lag!!1")

Coolmission's assa reached LvL 9 first of all, but scouchpaper came back and was the first to reach LvL 11 (at this moment Jason was level 7, he had been gambling the last 10 minutes).
At 39:02 the party broke up because Yazour didn't want to shar the imbue-quest with the others. Everybody had reached LvL 9-11 exept for, guess who, Jason.

After 48 minutes Jason squelched all enemies and turned of the music in order to concentrate (^^). At first all fighters were afraid of eachother, but soon they began to fight for real. Coolmission was the most active fighter, while Jason was having problems with his stamina.

Scouchpaper's assa was the first who killed an enemie, DDRaddict, soon coolmission took out Yazour's ama in a 1v1. Meanwhile Jason was running away from scouch, but due to lag and stamina problems he was hunted down and killed :)().

Now only coolmission and scouch were left, in a furios Assa vs Assa fight coolmission was able to win the first round and advnace to the final.

Group 2:

This group was faster than group 1 in the beginning but the fight took REALLY long since they were all running away from eachother, but it was great fun to watch the fights since there were 2 Druids with mass-wolves and crows running around everywhere.

N_Ledend) (Sorc) was killed while leveling, the other 5 survived that part of the contest. tg.rage with his barb was the first one who reached LvL 9, he also found 2 unique items (Boots and gloves ;)).

At first the fight was really boring, nobody wanted to loose their HC char and all those godly items they had on it :)rolleyes), but as Stryder's druid tock care of Jim Morrisons pala things got a little more exciting.

Since they were still running away we cut down the fighting area to a little cornor of the map: "The Cage".

Oath tried to take down tg.rage but paid for it with his life, meanwhile stryder killed Jim07's teeth-necro. Stryder and tg.rage fought a few more minutes 1v1, but at the end the barb won. The final was awaiting: tg.rage's barb VS coolmission' assa.

The final was a great fight, for a second I thought coolmission would win, but tg.rage used a potion and got on his feet again. As coolmission unloaded his charged skill on the barb for the 10th time I knew the battle was over, but I was wrong: tg.barb jumped back, past the blocking by-standers, and struck coolmission with a deadly-double swing. tg.rage was the winner!

:D

The results:

1 - tg.rage
2 - coolmission
3 - XxlStryderlxX
4 - scouchpaper

Hit list:

1 - tg.rage: 3 kills
1 - coolmission: 3 kills
2 - scouchpaper: 2 kills
2 - XxlStryderlxX: 2 kills
(These were the only people who killed any one at all ^^)

This was a really a fun tournament, although most people didn't show up we got 2 working groups and some nice fights. I'd like to thank everybody who took part and helped me on this, especially coolmission.

Since this worked out very well there will probably be another contest in the future, but untill then:

GZ @ The winner :D

~SF

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Heh, it was fun, i lost :( (Shouldnt hav put mana pots in my inv lol).

As for the battle on me n tg, i was running wen i was down to lik 6 life, wolves cant kill lol.

Also i found a unique boot, which some1 try to take it, but i have the faster clicks. ;)

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
It was fun but I got bored around Dark Woods so I turned on the music then b00m, I was dead.

Jim07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol, my teeth necro sucked. I had to amp then teeth, I almost killed oath a few times tho. I didn't like that arena thing, it actually got me into the fight :p. Well anyways gj tg.

Stryder

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim07
Lol, my teeth necro sucked. I had to amp then teeth, I almost killed oath a few times tho. I didn't like that arena thing, it actually got me into the fight :p. Well anyways gj tg.
Amp doesnt increase ur teeth dmg.

Stryder

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim07
lol, I might have been using weaken i don't remember, but it sucked tho.
i think it was both.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
omg.. i was only one who died? damn it, u guys left me all alone by 4 dark stalker minions, they rape girls man, =(

edit

i was lvl 9 not 5

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
My Bow necro would of worked if i had found some damned emeralds :(

DDRaddict

Reaction score
bleh i was the first to go. lvl 9 barb = no mana. i should had lvl'd up one more time. but got lazy. at least i lost to the build that i was going to go with. (i had to pick between fof and double swing when i created my char)

Oath

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was jumped

i died cuz i was jumped in "the cage" lol. i really thought the summon druid would do good turns out they suck( which is confusing, stryder got 2 kills? ). i say we should have another like next weekend cuz it was very fun.

btw i was sitting in the chat and i was saying i came in 5th i should get 1 post!.

can i have 1 starfish :) lol

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey guys just got back from work,omg that was awsome lol.Well at least I thought it was,starfish you did a excellent job at judging and making due with what the turn out was.Hope we can do this every month,or something like that,that be great I enjoyed it 100% time:) especially when I hit 11(allmost got to 12 while waiting for the nec lol.Its cool tho I was in no rush,other then having to go to work but I had time to spare.But ill shutup now hehe nice job everyone,id say give it up for coolmission he was awsome.But you guys were all good fighters in there,thanks alot Starfish for setting this up, ttyl

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Forged
everyone wasn't a bowcron? Thats what I assumed...
no let me think ...

we had 2 summoning druids
2 close combat assas
N_Legend) was the only one who used a sorc I think
1 pala who died early
1 bowcron
1 teeth necro
atleast 1 spearama
can't remember the rest ^^

omg.. i was only one who died?
in your group, yes, but in the other group Slippy and swordtip died too :p though slippy helped me judging after her death

yeah I also think it was hilarious ... at the end it was good that we only had 2 groups playing at the same time ... it took them like 1.5 hours to finish :p

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
yeah you got that xtra post when making this thread: gz!!1 :p