D2 in a window

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
i would like to know too. are you having the problem with accidently clicking out of the window and messing up or dying too?

kesman2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no clue how do you put into window mode in the first place? I need to know how to stop popup messages from turning my d2 to windows and shows me the stupid popup. Why am i getting popups when not surfing the net?

S

snickersis1337

to make in window, add -w to the target command line. also: you are getting popups because either you clicked "yes" instead of no when it asks you to agree to download something...or you have kazaa instead oof kazaa-lite...search on google for ad-aware by lavasoft and DL the free version, it should clear it up.

Ph34rfulrequiem

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Adaware are good. I ran it on a friends comp and found about 80 things. I laughed my ass off at him. Kazaa nonlite is the devil by the way.. useing a differet browser as default is helpfulltoo I use Phoenix Mozilla is good too... all with built in pop-up stoppers. Anyways i am just agreeing with snickersis1337 and telling you to get pop stopage. yeah, that.