Curse of Time RPG v3.3S

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
Curse of Time RPG v3.4S *update*

I don't think the Curse of Time RPG needs a presentation, it's one of the best open RPG maps out there and of the first maps featuring a save/load system.

In this version I've added a whole new save/load system due to the old one being totally screwed (getting the wrong hero when loading).
I've also removed the bugg that gave all the creeps in the top right area of the map +800 armor.

Check my website for updates.

Download the map HERE

UPDATE: Changed the links and so on to v3.4S.

PS. I looked around and came to the conclusion that posts like this are allowed, if I'm wrong please delete my post and forget everything about it.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Don't worry I wont move/delete this.

Oh, damn! I can't anyways!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
so whats new?

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
NtRik_, read my first post again ;)
In this version I've added a whole new save/load system due to the old one being totally screwed (getting the wrong hero when loading).
I've also removed the bugg that gave all the creeps in the top right area of the map +800 armor.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Sounds like fun, I will try it on Sunday.

fr0gsplash

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
can someone help me out i have the 2 keys, devo and remd. the one from the troll and the one from the magical pen top right corner i need the third one to open the portal to the gods. Its the valor key. Its been so long since ive played this i forget where the last one is.
-thanks

narcotix666

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Can I finish this alone? Ive tried alot of RPG's but when I get to a certain high level area its impossible to kill a boss.. I hope I can play this along :(

I just checked your website and its not in English.. DO u have an english version?

rizzla

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
can someone help me out i have the 2 keys, devo and remd. the one from the troll and the one from the magical pen top right corner i need the third one to open the portal to the gods. Its the valor key. Its been so long since ive played this i forget where the last one is.
-thanks
I'm in the same boat as you >< cant find that last ring... Where is the windows grave as well? had the ring drop for me finally but cant find the gravesite

Sanaber

Reaction score
I figured out how to get the Key of Valor, kill the Blackrock Blademaster in the Orc camp at the bottom right of the map.