Cs playing style

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok what i dont like about cs, and this is probably why my stats arent as good as they could be is that this game is all made for chickens. i ****ing hate chickens, im all for fair duels where each knows where he is and noone has somewhere to hide in a gay way or have some other gay positional advantage. i prefer deathmatch type of games because theyre not made like cs... you dont have to use any type of gay cover just to compensate for your shitty aiming or shitty movement. i think that this is a gay aspect of the game (even thou its one of the main aspects). if anybody is to tell me that counter strike is not a game for chickens who cant go into a real duel with no shit attached, do so. i for myself hate it. tactical waiting... sigh

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Its a tactical game, I personally don't like deathmatch games myself... Its not a game for chickens though its more for people who like useing tactics and not wild aiming(ut2k4, nice but a bit crazy). Though if you into death match I suggest you play CS DM(look for servers with DM in the name) you get to respawn with any weapons you want each time you die without much wait(maybe 1 secs).

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I KINDA agree with that kor, that's why I play mostly fy_ maps.

X

xjMaN88lx

fy maps r crazy... twisted is right the servers with DM in them have respawn and then in like 5 minutes u here like a buzzer and when u die, u stay dead till everyone dies, then the team who has someone alive wins the point.

when i was in a ka_legoland with the DM on the DM got screwed up so when i was alive it looked like i was in spectate mode so i just kept clicking my mouse down going from person to person and it would keep slashing everyone so people thought i was "hacking"

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
Just thought I might like to points out - in real life people wouldn't be running in all rambo style, they'd have tactics and stuff. But since this is a game, it's more fun to go all out. I like fy_maps because they're cool. I like maps where you can sneak up on campers.

X

xjMaN88lx

cs is more like a semi-realistic game compared to the other ones.

The most realistic game i ever played was ghost recon... too realistic for me

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Semi-realistic game...please...CS is the game the marines play during boot camp for tactics training.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i want to see them reloading seperate bullets.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if youre talking about cs theres still alotta ppl playing it but you prolly know. nice video ,hahha

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Videos not comin up for me. =/

Anyways, i hate people who sit there with autosnipes behind boxes then camp it for a whole round. It pisses the hell outta me. As soon as people start killin em they move to a different spot, and camp it. So on and so forth. I'm very impatient. I want to find the person not wait for em.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I will personally play any map, any time. I play on a good fair server, find otu about them here.

-Frank :cool:

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i also adapt my playing style to the server so when im on the loser team (CT), say on dust2, and the Ts are always rushing A long i will get me an awp and take them all out. but if im on the winner team i might aswell, as ct on aztec, rush the bridge with a shotgun just for the hell of it or go pistol only so its more fair.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jd-inflames
Semi-realistic game...please...CS is the game the marines play during boot camp for tactics training.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!!? WHAT KIND OF MARINES PLAY CS AS TACTICS TRAINING?!?!? HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA OMG YOU ARE -HILARIOUS-.

But in all seriousness. If Marines play cs for training. They will become terrible marines.

1) Their excuse for their failures would be "lag" "mouse stuck" "hacker" etc.

2) Everyone would be holding huge ass awps and would try to quickly switch to deagle while they bunny hop around.

3) They would try and jump two feet high with lots of equipment on.

4) They would say "where is the buy zone"

I'll think of more, later. But that is by far the funniest comment and worse lie ever.

By the way. If you want death match, play unreal.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Snagg dont you thinkt hey wouldnt be on POS computers or have any hackers? Common, its training. Also, im sure they wouldnt try to jump 2 feet high with all equipment on, they know the bouderies, and gravity would probally be increased if they were scared about that (retarded?). And there would be no bunny hopping.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Wow Snagg, you're not very good at picking up on sarcasm....

I thought it was funny JD

-Frank :cool:

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
No offense Korritke, but are you serious? Most people complain that CS is too much of a deathmatch, especially on maps like de_dust. It's supposed to be a semi-realistic tactical shooter, but it's not semi-realistic at all and the only tactics applied to the game is having a good pair of headphones. If you want a deathmatch, just play DMC.

And BTW, marines would basically get their heads chopped off for playing Counter-Strike. If anything, they'd be playing America's Army, the game that the army plays. In that game, if you decide to go team killing, you quite literally end up in leavenworth.