Cs on two comps with one game??

snowbong

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.tpg.com.au
All I want to do is to play against my brother on a lan game. I usually play online, but tonight i wanted to play against my brother. I only have one game. So I installed steam and cs onto his computer and that was fine. Then i went to register the cd key to register the game and it said duplicate cd key. I'm wondering if u can play lan on more then one computer with the same game? I tried for hours trying to download something to fix the problem like a cd key generator or something. Nothing worked, so im wondering if there is anyone who can help me play lan.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well you'll need to buy another CD-Key if you want to do it through steam.

Starcrack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.tubgirl.com
if you have 2 cdkeys and steams on both computers u port forward all the ports needed to be ported from steampowered.com

then make a autoexec.cfg in your cstrike dir
then put clientport (a port for each compter)

zerotech

Reaction score
Well, you can download the CS1.6 for LAN gaming, which is free, but i dont know if it is legal!!!

by the way, I bought a CS Condition Zero cd, but on the register form says that it´s been already registered, i bought it to a friend, because here, in mexico, it is hard to find those games, so i was wondering if you can lend me your account so i can play online, i would really aprecciate that, thanks