Crushing NE vs OC strategy

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
N_LeGenD) said:
So I guess NE would be massing range against orcs then.
That can be a problem, but if they get too range hungry: then tauren will become a problem, especially if the orc player carries Walkers with them. But it won't matter if they start getting teh chims. Tauren, like most t3 melee succumb/fall to the effects of magic. Whether it would be direct damage from things like Chims, or spells like Cyclone.

What I am saying is range is good, but you cannot go overboard to the point where an orc player can counter effectively.

TheoStormHawk said:
Grubby used in some parts dischenant, but dischenant is good only on faerie fire
It is also good against Cyclone, if you dislike Roar, or you want to remove the enemy effects of Scroll of Protection (IT CAN BE DISPELLED).

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
It is also good against Cyclone, if you dislike Roar, or you want to remove the enemy effects of Scroll of Protection (IT CAN BE DISPELLED).
My point was that is good against mass buffs like faerie fire or slow, it is not worth and not recomended to use it only for 2 cycloned units (because at this rate u lost their mana quick), even if they are your heroes (and u really depend on that BM to stand against DH).

Anyway I still think that in the next patch Blizzard should do a more "friendly purge" or to make this cyclone not castable on heroes.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Think about it this way, if like 7+ units are under buffs or debuffs, dispel it.