Create your own race/units

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All the units i posted in my first actual post were all supposed to be Terran Outcasts-

so your not the only one who created a custom race :)

KING OF ZEALOTS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battle.net
Nother funny one
Name: Lesbian medic
race:Terran/hybrid
how made: same as gay scv
what does: she gets nude and ***** all terran women she can find until she gets killed somehow. When they are ***** she sux their ***** and licks their ***** and they like it, until they find that she is a mutation and they then suck evil milk from her **** and they get mutated and the hybrid race grows!

upgrades: **** Enlargement...

(i like this thread) :morph :loopy :bouncy

Reaction score
Unit: Infector
Unit type: Spellcaster/suport
Race: Zerg
HP/MP/Shield: 180/250/180
Attack tipe: Ranged
Attack: 2-3
Armor: 5
Armor type: Generic

*This unit spreads disease witch slightly heals zerg, and infect terran and pross.
*Upgrade: Plauge cloud - Increses plauge range.

DeathFang

Reaction score
Gut Ripper

New Upgrade For Queen:
Gut Ripper Upgrade

Cost to Upgrade: 500 mins 350 gas
Energy Usage: 50
Description: The gut ripper is a zerg unit thrown into the ground from the bottom fof the queen's abdomen. These little creatures are imobile but burrowed. When any infantry unit walks by (for ex. Zealot , Marine , Zergling,ect) this creatures long slender body slides out of the ground at an eyeblinking speed and rips out the internal pieces of the prey. 2 Enemy Gut Rippers can NOT hurt eachother.

Kaaix

Reaction score
Infested Terran
back history: all infested terrans freed them selves from the brood and then they created a infested scv...

- all units faster then there terran counter parts
- kamakozie, for all units are upgradeable
- less damage

spell: Infest
-infest terran (mind control) 1/2 works other half we runs around then explodes.

The_Avenged

Reaction score

Terran Wraith Bomber
HP/Energy/Shield/Armor: 180/200/0/1
Attack Weapon: Bombs (Ground only)
Attack: 45(+1)
Attack Speed: Slow
Speed: Same as BattleCruiser
Range: Below Unit
Ore/Gas: 100/150

Special: Cloak (Research at Control Tower)

How to make: Research Wraith addon at Control Tower, then use it on a Wraith.

Terran Pheonix
HP/Energy/Shield/Armor: 250/200/0/1
Attack Weapon: Flamethrower
Attack: 30(+1)
Attack Speed: Medium
Speed: Between BattleCruiser and Wraith
Range: Same as Firebat
Ore/Gas: 300/400

Special: Suicide (Creates explosion damaging nearby enemies; Research at Physics Lab), Sonic Charge (Creates Shockwave. Can only carry 3; Research at Physics Lab)

How to Make: Build a Physics Lab, then build at Starport.

Hope you like em! :)

L

Laharl

Zerg Denouncer:
250 hp ( Not sure )
Attack Weapon: Creep
Attack: 25 (concussive)
Attack Speed: medium
Speed: None.
Requires: Hydralisk Den
Range:
vs air: Same as sunken colony
vs ground: Same as creep colony
Ore/Gas: 100/150
Special: Can be built off the creep, pulls the creep off the ground to lob at it's targets. If no creep is within it's spawning range it cannot attack.
Note: Buildings ) prevent it from pulling up the creep that it occupies as the unit needs to keep that one alive. Perhaps it will also need to maintain a path to it, as well.

Basically a more expensive combination between a spore colony and a creep colony. Note that it isn't a detector.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Infested Protoss

Cost: 400 minerals 500 gas
Health: 1000 (Decays over time)
Shields: 5

Armor: 0

Description:
Created from an infested Nexus. Takes 5 minutes to create. Once it's created, it will decay health one hp per second. Once it runs out of health, it will go in a frozen state for 4 seconds. If you don't kill it, it will explode, killing everything within 20 yards!

Infested Zergling

I know that they are already infested...

Cost: 100 minerals 50 gas
Created in an 'infested hatchery'
Description: Spawns in one's instead. Much like infested terran, explodes on impact! Causes 2 damage when explodes. If an infested zergling explodes near another infested zergling, that infested zergling will explode double that damage!

XXXXX
XXoXX X= infested zerglings
XXXXX o= unlucky marine

BOOM!

o x= infested zerglings
o dead unlucky marine

if one explodes, THEY ALL DO!

X= 14 zerglings
that means 14 will explode! 2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2X2 = 16384 damage!

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
XXXXX
XXoXX X= infested zerglings
XXXXX o= unlucky marine

That would be a waste...

Wouldn't it be better that they explode when they die? but still have maybe a 3-4 damage with a decent melee speed? It's a nice idea, but like that, just a few Zergling could slaughter a whole army of... anything, and then use their other 100 units or so that a good zerg player should have, and just own.

jaxe

Reaction score
I was sitting there in the middle of health class and i decided to pull out a piece of paper and draw well i came up with a Protoss Unit that would Pont tizzle other units.
Race: Protoss
Name:Centurion
Cost:150 Minerals/250 gas/3 supply
Health/shield/energy:120/150/250
Size: large (bigger than a Dragoon)
Attack Means: Giant PsiLance
Attack type:Ground/Linear (like Lurker) loses 12% attack for every consecutive unit hit
Attack Dmg: Ground: 40 (+4 every upgrade)
Armor: 2
Upgrades:+4 attack, +2 armor
Upgrades2: at Forge,
Needed to build: Forge, Cybernetics core, and Robotics Facility(built at)!
Unit upgrades:
Argosion Energy Crystal- raises energy +50
Advanced robotics: incerases speed of unit 30%

Abilities:
psi syphon: energy=0, takes enemy unit energy and refills its own energy and shields
Psi Grenades: energy=100. Makes a Grenade kind of projectile he throws and does splash for 100 damage to inner most units
Shield mirror: energy=175. 75% of enemy attacks hurt enemy
Description: With a huge base kind of like a dargoon's legs and a kind of goliath top with one arm a giant Psi lance and the other a Hand shield that expands it is created at a Robotics facility and upgraded at a Citadel. It is pretty much cool.

han_HAn_Han

Member!
Reaction score
Infested Protoss sound unlikely. If zerg can infest terrans like nobodies business, whatever is stopping them from infesting protoss seems like it holds true against infestation on protoss.

Shaggy.2Dope

Agna Deus, Qui tollis peccata uni
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Just like i said on the other thread...

Race: Xel'Naga

UNIT/HERO name: Naul'Bara

Description: Looks like a dark templar, with spines running down its neck all the way down his back until it reaches his tailbone, also medium length spines on his arms up to his shoulderblades, his face is black like a high templar's, and he has one of those dark templar mouth covers, he has a large curved spine coming out of his mid back, behind the heart that reaches over his head, barely though, theres an extremely high PSI energy concentration at the tip, about as much as 15 Pylons. he also has spikes coming out of his palms, about half the size of a railroad spike.
AttacksHe melee attacks with his spines on his forearms ripping the chests, arms, etc. of the enemy, if the enemy is strong like an ultralisk but small like a zealot, he will finish them by using the spikes on his hands and drive them into the victim's neck. his ranged attack which is used mostly when hes running near the enemy in range, he will use the psi spike on his back and shook focused waves of PSI

Spells: PSI Wave: Superior Concentration of PSI energy, generating the power of about 100 Pylons a very focused beam shoots at enemy targets, but the spell has MAJOR mana expense. 300 mana 1 minute cooldown
Mutilate: He grows all spines on his body to twice their size and goes on an unstoppable rampage nearly killing everything in his path... costs 200 mana
2 minute cooldown

Weakness: Although the master of PSI it is also his weakness, psychonic storm has almost 4x the damage on him, and if there are any other psi waves available they will be triple the damage on him... HARSH.

armor/attack/energy/shields/hp: 1/60/200(300 with Xel'Naga crystal upgrade)/200/500

Minerals/Gas/Supply: 500/500/10

armor type: -Godly- i mean come on hes the second in command of the Xel'Naga

this guy is FRIKIN SWEET.

STICKY THIS THREAD PLEASE!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Zerg Creep Eater

HP: 150
MP: dependant on Creep, max of 300
Armor Value: 1

Description: This unit will act much like the Obsidian Statue in Warcraft III. It will use any energy stored within its body to release healing powers to nearby zerg units. The more zerg units there are, the more effective the heal will be.

Abilities: Eat Creep - Devours a small section of creep. Upon devour, it will gain 50 mana and a section of creep will be lost. It will regenerate over time.

Discharge - Discharges all mana inside Creep Eater and heals hit points based on Mana Pool / 2. Any full life units aren't affected. Eg. If you have 50 energy, you will heal 25 to nearby units. If however you only heal one 6 damage ling, it will burn 12 mana to heal it.

Attack - Claws - 10
Attack Speed - Slow
Move Speed - Average

Shaggy.2Dope

Agna Deus, Qui tollis peccata uni
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ADV. Ghost

Race: Terran

Description: Ghost with infinite cloaking, but has low health. It has full ability to nuke but can nuke 3 at once. The Ghost has no chance of gettingo out of the way of a nuke so it will be destroyed upon impact.

ABLITIES
SNIPER: Ghost takes out a large sniper rifle (detailed with laser aimer) and shoots 99.9% accuracy sniper shot which is a one hit kill on any small/medium unit 0 mana but 25 second cooldown
Tri-Nuke: Shoots 3 nukes in a line but kills ADV. Ghost on impact.
Psychic Rally: Increases attack strength and attack speed of nearby units for 15 seconds at the cost of 300 mana

HP/MP: Both 300
Attack Damage: 5-10
my ghost :) :redeye

Reaction score

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shaggy.2Dope said:
ADV. Ghost

Race: Terran

Description: Ghost with infinite cloaking, but has low health. It has full ability to nuke but can nuke 3 at once. The Ghost has no chance of gettingo out of the way of a nuke so it will be destroyed upon impact.

ABLITIES
SNIPER: Ghost takes out a large sniper rifle (detailed with laser aimer) and shoots 99.9% accuracy sniper shot which is a one hit kill on any small/medium unit 0 mana but 25 second cooldown
Tri-Nuke: Shoots 3 nukes in a line but kills ADV. Ghost on impact.
Psychic Rally: Increases attack strength and attack speed of nearby units for 15 seconds at the cost of 300 mana

HP/MP: Both 300
Attack Damage: 5-10
my ghost :) :redeye
You said it would have low health? 300 is a lot to me :-/

Reaction score
Alright This Is How You Do It:

Hero: Zereflas
Race: Zerg
Name: Sereflie
Unit Type: Air
Ground Damage: 5-15 Poisen Per Second
Air Damage: 1-3 Per Fly
Ground Attack Speed: Must Wait 3 Seconds Till Web Is Gone
Air: 2 Seconds Per Attack On Same Person
Ground Upgrade: +3
Air Upgrade: +2
Abilities: Web (Reasearch At Greater Spire), Shoots A Larger Web Catching Enemies For 5 Seconds Doin 3 Damage Per Second Gets Upgraded Every 3 Ground Upgrades(2+ Per Second For Upgrade) Fly Swarm (Reasearch On Unit), Covers Unit In Flies, If It Touches Another Unit It Will Splash Damaga 3 Sizes Of A Dragoon Away Doing 10 Damaga To Each While Killing This Unit, Lasts 10 Seconds Before Unit Dies, Upgrades Every 3 Air Upgrades (Adds 1 More Second And Does More Damage 2+)
Health: 250
Hero Armor: 20
Armor: 2
MP: 250
Anti Unit(s): Archons - Ghosts - Dragoons
Building Needed: Greater Spire,Infested Command Center
Blood Colour: Blue
Ground Wepon: Web
Ground Wepon Side Effects: Slows Units, Poisens Units, Lasts 3 Seconds, Cannot Attack A Unit With Web Already On
Air Wepon: Shrouded Flies, Shoots 5 Balls Of Black Cloud Shrouded Flies The Size Of A Dragoons Attack That Bite You And Sting You
Air Wepon Side Effects:Has A Chance Of Blinding Units For 3 Seconds Or Messing Up Attack Area Causing You To Attack Somewhere Else Or Your Teamates Or Your Self For 3 Seconds
Weight: Aprox. 315 Pounds
Size: Aprox. 10' 15"
Speed: 1 | 10
Armor: (W/e Devourerer Has)
Evolves From: I Dont Know If I Want It To But If I Do Then It Evolves From A Scourge
Build Cost: 150 Min/200 Gas
Build Time: 40 Seconds, If 2 Are Being Built It Will Take 43 Seconds For Them, If Are Bieng Built It Adds 2 More Seconds, Then 2 Then 2 Then 2 ETC ETC

Thats It, I Think
Talking Like Yoda, I Am
Post If I Have Any Changes, I Will:rolleyes :frustrate :hxc