Countering Dryads

Adamithero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lately I have played 3 NE players in a row 1v1 and i cant seem to find a counter against them I mean they are immune to magic (no blizzard or thunder clap) they abolish magic such as slow and inner fire and they have poison spears.

So what do you use to counter them?

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Are you crazy??....Dryads tear air apart..not vice versa

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights, backed up with footmen and Inner fire. Priests: 400 mana, 25 cost per IF. Dryads: 200 mana 50 cost per Abolish, you do the math. Since Dryads are a tier 2 unit, and knights are 3, all I can say is get mass footies, and some priests until you reach tier 3. They aren't hard to beat, just be ready for them

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Snow
air tears dryads apart too.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG that was funny, one sec i can't stop laughing...

ok please, ranged units murder air, air murder meele, and meel murders ranged.

Spell caster arn't included cause they get owned by all three.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
wait nvm i dont agree with pan_the_man well sometimes but not in my case anyways chims would own dryads with the splash ain't that hard to kill

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
you all forget footman defend ability 30% less damage from ranged added with a divine aura they can easly take on dryads

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
abominations.. wtf?

nice bump btw... 4 year bump omg lol

siege.. thats all u need o_O

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
That is where you wrong, if your air does piercing damage and you focus fire better and they have longer range, there is no way a dryad can survive.

The biggest weakness of the Dryad is in Ntrik's post, SIEGE WEAPONS! Especially from the Mortars and thier Frag Shards power. Piercing ground works wonders as well, especially Fiends and Rifles with thier High HP and decent damage capability.

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mortar teams, raiders, glaive throwers, and meat wagons respectively. Each race has a siege unit, they rape the hell out of light armored dryads. Rariders and morts are teh best though; they move quickly.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
1) I don't let them breathe and mass dryads or expand or else - gg me
2) I use mortars with mass casters instead of rifles, ToD's strats watch his replays, he's the best in human vs elf.

Tier 3 is nonsense. The key to owning an elf is mass harassing towering with tier2. Or you can try mass tanks with mass expands and mass towers. I'm kinda not used to making more than 6 towers, otherwise GG elf. Hell, I'm not a pro but in the 'some reps' thread I think I showed some reps how fast you can own elf, and these games aren't newb games as well, lvls 30+ there.

Holy shEt @Date of the thread

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, Dryads rape frost wyrms.
I had a decent army of frost wyrms, and when I tried to attack, the bastard had a shit load of those half deer ****ers.

I got ****ing raped........

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
no one masses dyrads anyways.. at least no one did the last time i played ladder

i only made like 2~4 dryads per game.. no more, no less...

why would you even think of countering dryads nowadays.. if the meatshields fall, dryads fall naturally regardless of the units you have.. all thye're used as is slowing and abolishing enemy buffs.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
you used Frostwyrms as a unit against Dryads? I found your prolems.

Gargs > Dryads. Enough Gargs can take down dryads. Not to mention you can turn stone and heal.