Counter prtoss

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jackalopes
they will rush you before you can even get guardians so that wouldnt work. i guess lings might work but they are so weak if the other player was acually good he probably would have enough units to stop the lings.
yeah relize topic sed rush..... if u cant stop a rush, use drones... and besides you should have sum sunkens at your base.

Elite_Snipa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I always cant execute the lurker drop properly, when i actually drop it, they always get killed by either goons or zeals right before they can go underground and do some damage.

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CuteGuyNo.1
muta/ling? LOL
if u ever muta/ling vs a newbie toss sure it will work.
Didn't you try to attack with muta/ling in your replay or was that just for harassment...? Of course you got hydras later on...

CuteGuyNo.1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
only muta ling when its a high zealot to goon ratio, muta ling are not ment to deal with goon and zealots

Elite_Snipa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If the oppnent has zeal,dragoons+ a few high temps, what should u make? I no hydras/lurks/lings are essential, but how do u take care of the high temps and there pisonic storm?

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by CuteGuyNo.1
only muta ling when its a high zealot to goon ratio, muta ling are not ment to deal with goon and zealots
Won't the lings get owned by zealots (better kill zealots with the mutas)? and won't the lings/mutas own dragoons?