Corruption

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I don't understand it.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I see Godzilla, a horse, and a falcon being sucked into a field of light. Hmmmm... yes.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I aklready put my input thar.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I thought it was good. A bit...trendwhorish though, don't you think?

I find it ironic that the people who complain about being trendy the most seem to make the same style of art...turds :D

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
TweaK said:
it's abbie, you make what you want out of it. Theres nothing to understand.
Well, its all black and evil colored. Maybe that has to do with corruption.

Macilyn Manson

Member!
Reaction score
Website
drdeseis.deviantart.com
You guys just don't get it: If it's an abstract, then you are probably a retard.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You shouldn't really call someone a retard if they don't understand abstract. It's supposed to be like that, it all depends how the person looks at it. Like my example.

Macilyn Manson

Member!
Reaction score
Website
drdeseis.deviantart.com
No, it's not "supposed" to be like anything, that's the point. "There's nothing to understand"? You can say that again! The shit you people make has absolutely no purpose behind it. The thought process behind an abstract must go something like, "Maybe if I click a bunch of these buttons I can make some swirly shit glow". To someone who doesn't know any better it might make you look godly, but anyone who knows anything can tell that you don't know what the **** you're doing. If you're going to be a digital artist, then use your computer as a tool to make what you visualize, don't use it as something to do all of the work for you. Jesus ****ing Christ.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
ITS WEIRD, its like anime, but real and like its whoaaaaaaaa, im not quite sure what its based on..

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
Macilyn Manson said:
No, it's not "supposed" to be like anything, that's the point. "There's nothing to understand"? You can say that again! The shit you people make has absolutely no purpose behind it. The thought process behind an abstract must go something like, "Maybe if I click a bunch of these buttons I can make some swirly shit glow". To someone who doesn't know any better it might make you look godly, but anyone who knows anything can tell that you don't know what the **** you're doing. If you're going to be a digital artist, then use your computer as a tool to make what you visualize, don't use it as something to do all of the work for you. Jesus ****ing Christ.

It's still a form of art, so if you don't like it, don't start bitching. And it's not as easy as pushing a bunch of buttons, try for yourself.

On Topic: Gogogo tweak, make another :).

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
You get a 11/10 GODLIKE

Macilyn Manson

Member!
Reaction score
Website
drdeseis.deviantart.com
D_N_Legend)F.U.C.K said:

It's still a form of art, so if you don't like it, don't start bitching. And it's not as easy as pushing a bunch of buttons, try for yourself.

On Topic: Gogogo tweak, make another :).
Chris Ofili threw elephant shit at a canvas and called it art, don't give me that. And yes, it is just that easy: it's the 3-dimensional equivalent of filter whoring.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Macilyn Manson said:
This post is the only art I see in this thread.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Macilyn Manson said:
You still don't call someone a retard for not getting the picture. I like the picture though, it looks cool.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
You still don't call someone a retard for not getting the picture. I like the picture though, it looks cool.
He never called anyone a retard for not understanding the picture...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Oh, It looked like the way he said kinda sounded like he did, sorry for the confusion.

ON TOPIC: Still a nice pic though

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Right, back on topic...

A+++++ 10/10 GREAT SELLER