Corruption in the US government?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
DUDE!! Microsoft and Dell don't compete!! Dell is hardware and Microsoft is, as the name inplies, software... Yes, they'd love to buy out Apple, but there is a safeguard we call "Monopoly Laws" that would prevent that (and buying out small companies to an extent).

Actually, I should put it this way: Microsoft needs companies like Dell and IBM to stay alive. Without hardware producers (wait...Dell doesn't actually make hardware...), Microsoft would sink. Apple makes their own computers (though I don't like them...), and Linux is in the same situation as Microsoft. They need hardware companies.

finalfantasynut

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dell makes hard wear correct microsoft used to in the begining but no longer now it sticks to softwear apple because it is bad makes softwear and hardwear and linix only makes softwear like you said so microsoft would still want to buy out dell so they controll some of the comps being made

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Being that Dell sells Linux systems, it would be hard, if not impossible. I thought Dell just put a PC together buying from other places? Thier printers are HP!!

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by finalfantasynut
i live in a weathly family too but i dont let that ruin my judgement
So it is bad judgement if you dont want rich people to lose their money.... Because from what I have read of this thats pretty much what you want, you think it would be hell if wealthy people had to pay less taxes, even though it woud create more jobs, O know thats a bad plan that keeps rich people from losing all their money who cares if they create more jobs...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Did I miss that quote? Oh well... I'm considered middle-class, and I can't get a scholorship for college (tried merit based...) and only get "Your parents make too much money" as responses. Oh well, there's corruption there from the liberals. I don't want to go into it...

~~EDIT~~

How can "poor people" get money if they don't have jobs?

WELFARE IS NOT A REASONABLE ANSWER!!

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
My dad owns a buisness their are maybe 10 employs making around 10$ an hour, that created 10 low paying jobs, If a big comany wasnt paying as much in taxes, they could hire 100 employs and depending on their job pay them well over 10$ an hour, so really small buisness dont create new jobs, unless they turn into a huge franchise and that isnt likelly...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Small business still make economic progress. Creation of small business will always be essential, and will help the base pool.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
When you can do both, do both.

That's the point. If you want to make more money, you increase your worker pool to increase production to increase money income to repeat the cycle.

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
if you know, lying about how much your stock value is is MUCH worse then you think. if we had tons of companys doing that, i wouldnt be making this post even.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's why Bush is working on safeguards!! I pay attention, as much as possible anyway, to all of his confrences (the live part, not the news' spin afterwords). Bush set up an investigative team to find out ways to stop said Enron thing from occuring again.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He's set up the team for investigative purposes. He hasn't done anything yet, likely, as they need to file reports first. From what I've heard (multiple, reliable resources), Bush could care less that Enron supported him monitarily. They broke a law, and he doesn't like that.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He will cancel the search if he is not reelected... DUH!! You can't search like that when you aren't president... He wasn't being payed off by them... There's a difference between "payed off" and "supported". I could care less that Enron, as other businesses do, gave money to the Republican (not Bush's personal) campain.

finalfantasynut

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no he will cansel the sherch and the next president will have to start with nothing 3 years latter and try and figure out the case

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Considering that it's likely that the investigation will be done this year, give or take, we'll have proposals to congress in Q1 or 2 of next year.