Controlled spraying

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
No point in fighting the recoil, that just makes you do more work then is necessessary. It is far easier just to learn how the recoil works. For the AK, I normally just aim for the right thigh and make a 4-5 shot burst and normally it will zip up to the head. Works for me pretty well. With other guns though, control is a lot easier and I just pop one off straight at the dome =\

NightReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Just do a 2-3 round burst very repeadidly and you get em good, that's waht i find helps, but i also like to play alot on Deathmatch servers, so it might differ due to difficulty, and the thought of respawning with your gun.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Perhaps that means you need to find a new place to start Akule. For one, with the M4, the gun is so easily controlled (you can make 1 shot bursts easily), just aim for the head and plug the guy.

Try the crotch with the AK like I said earlier. With any of the subs, just spray, no need for bursts unless you are just trying to slow them down. I don't mean spray aimlessly, aim for the head. Those little things recoil can almost go un-noticed.

With the AWP, aim anywhere except for the arms and legs. Just remember, fire and run like a crack dealer in blue lights. With the scout, (god I hate this gun...) ALWAYS try and get the head...cause it's not NEARLY as strong as the awp and can have you sitting there frozen.

With the shotgun...jump boom jump boom. This not only makes you harder to hit, but gives you leverage so that you can get an easy head shot. Most people get antsy if you rush them...so that's about the best strategy with the shotgun...unless its the autoshotty (n00b t00b)...in that case just start blasting and wait for people to call you an idiot for using the gay gun.

Aug and SG, zoom and fire one shot bursts same as the M4. Only dissadvantage with this one is that it doesn't hit as hard...and just that one shot can make your gun go nuts if you don't have your sensitivity up high enough to control it.

BTW guys...I play 1.5 mostly...even though I do play a little 1.6..but these strats are my 1.5 strats so if anything is a little off...feel free to laugh at me ;)

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Pretty accurate as to what im told. my friends a CS god... hes cal-im and sooo ****ing good. He teaches me how to use the guns... so im getting better. Anyway, for the newb cannon (n00b t00b as u called it) just ****ing rush as close as you can shooting like mad...

The thing with the deagle, i've learned, is you need to pick your shots and dont just unload.... aim for HS's and just pick them while you strafe.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Of course don't unload, you only have a few bullets to use at a time ;) I can't believe I forgot to include Pistols...

With just about all pistols, they are what they are..sidearms..something to fire with if you are in a fire fight and run out of ammo on your rifle. If you run out of ammo, just hit Q as quick as you can and pull it out and fire as fast as you can to their head as you run away and find cover. With the Deagle however, beings it's so powerful that 3 shots in the foot = death...just crouch and pop one in the head and you are good as gold...sometimes I just use the Deagle and say screw other guns...such as the first round when I have 800 credits, I just buy a Deagle and an HE and I run in.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
learn to use the colt..........

cuz i know how, and i aint telling u ;(

Sazdy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i do that often. It's quite easy once you get the hang of it. the M4A1 has recoil that goes up and slightly to the right, like most guns. So when you spray, you've got to move your crosshair at the exact rate opposite of recoil and your bullets will be in the same spot.:madatu

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
yeah is the retail getting a 1.6 patch?

Anyway i use the m4 sometimes and i would have to say i have seen this done the long range spray of about 15 shots they normally are aiming for the waist cause its the biggest part. me personally i like the aug or the ssg with a deagle and a vest +helmet works great and i get some kills

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to be honest, headshot are the way to go. when i first started off i got the whole concept of recoil wrong:

right: aim for the head, shoot, pull down after you get a hs (in case enemy did not die
wrong: aim for the chest and wait for the bullets to pop into the enemy's head.

took me quite a while to realize and an even bigger while to change my way of aiming (my newb way of aiming actually got burned into my mind so i had to fight my urge to aim wrongly.)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Which gun are you using? I've had many people tell me that my strats above work...but like I said, I play 1.5 and I don't know if that much has changed.

Tw3aKed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just move outta the way, pop out, do a couple shots, hide and shoot again...get's them all the time, on the reload ;)

aphextwin

Reaction score
actually best recooil in the game is mp5... so u can definetely spray from long distance and still kill the guy

Rzar

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh controlled spraying-my famous technique!!!! And for all u short burst people, THIS METHOD DOES WORK! I use it more frequent now that I got the technique down. I always get people mad at me for this and they all say its impossible, but not if u do it this way! Best place for this is iceworld of course. Since multiple enemies come from everywhere spraying is your best option. Spraying and hitting is the secret. Dont bother trying this with ak, doesnt work. M4a1 is the best option. Since all weapons have a recoil get to know the recoil well from different ranges (meters) Once u have the general idea of where these bullets are gonna go from different ranges you can test it out on some worthless terrorist scum! Its all about the recoil. Keep aiming low. With my mouse i do this: Spray, bring crosshairs down;bring crosshairs down. Its like a quick jerk down method over and over and it works unbelievably! Tell me if it works for you. Pm me if you need any more GOOD strategy-since my ratios are usually 5:1!

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
i can do it...if its like awp map distance mayb not...but i can spray from pretty far away

Rzar said:
Ahhhhhh controlled spraying-my famous technique!!!! And for all u short burst people, THIS METHOD DOES WORK! I use it more frequent now that I got the technique down. I always get people mad at me for this and they all say its impossible, but not if u do it this way! Best place for this is iceworld of course. Since multiple enemies come from everywhere spraying is your best option. Spraying and hitting is the secret. Dont bother trying this with ak, doesnt work. M4a1 is the best option. Since all weapons have a recoil get to know the recoil well from different ranges (meters) Once u have the general idea of where these bullets are gonna go from different ranges you can test it out on some worthless terrorist scum! Its all about the recoil. Keep aiming low. With my mouse i do this: Spray, bring crosshairs down;bring crosshairs down. Its like a quick jerk down method over and over and it works unbelievably! Tell me if it works for you. Pm me if you need any more GOOD strategy-since my ratios are usually 5:1!
sorry for DP but...um iceworld. who listens to someone who plays iceworld?