Common Misconceptions and Myths about Diablo

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Originally posted by ik-deystroyer
yo all iths are gonna be erased? cause then people can sue blizz
SEE: ToS (or is it ToA?)

When you installed d2, you signed an agreement NOT to use ANY TYPES OF HACKS. PERIOD..

If you think that you can sue blizz because of that, you are an idiot.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Wasn't it already stickied?

Holy crap Lordslippy you got 78 posts in less than 10 hours. You are a spamaholic.

10 Hours: Including 6 hours of sleeping.

rubixd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i learned some stuff i didnt know like the energy shield/ physical thing which is stupid as hell...

Orcryst

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
orcryst.blogspot.com
dude, all this is meaningless to me, because I forge my own weapons, with my own experience points, with a program that I made... all items i have are kickass, and contian viruses for ANY asshole who wants to hack them. So they can sniff NERVE AGENTS!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
ther's 1 problem with uniques-sometimes are ethereal.I had an eth. islestrike twin axe
I agree Mf is useless.It helps u find for example not 1 but 2-3 uniques&rares.If u look for a special item u dont need mf

WoH[mandingo]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude, all this is meaningless to me, because I forge my own weapons, with my own experience points, with a program that I made... all items i have are kickass, and contian viruses for ANY asshole who wants to hack them. So they can sniff NERVE AGENTS!

yo Orcryst do you play open or closed

D

Diablo98682

:shoot :fencing :unlucky :madatu who everykeeps on saying if i wright abook i would call it vaginas in a darkroom castle cave

MaSteR~ClouD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm sorry i dont wont to flam you but....... lol this is 1.10 pacth and dupes didn't go poof... and no were did blizzard ever say they would POOF dupes the last few mouths WHEN they were working on the pacth.... and it goes threw the person like 4 times cuz... pric/cs heres a tip max both of them.... and zons aren't weaker in 1.10 so basic you pointed out the all around know things but other then that you gave worng INFO and this post should be taking down.. plz b4 you start giving out INFO that you "think" you know get your facts RIGHT... WOW this is funny after the pacth comes out well over half of you are wrong..... hmmm were do you get your info form ?? blizzard says that it who ever kill the moster that mf counts your wrong... and sorry no MAPHACK the same day after pacth and you even had smile face to dam you guys most feel dumb right about now *lmfao* SIGH* but really who do you get your INFO form you should really stop puting other WRONG info cuz all it does is make you feel dumb... b4 you start giving out INFO check who are you and really whats do you got in the game and who do you know?? *no ebaying doesn't make you good*

S

Stormsorder

lol im gunna contiue that off topic.

I have no clue and i wana know :)

sEEk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yaeh, that one about the account stealing.. i once did that too, back in 04 i think.. accidently did it, told a guy i'd give him a free account if he helps me level, he did, and i asked him what to put the pass as, he replied "jack"... and his account was sirjack13 (yes, i still remember it) and, i checked the password and it was jack, got a free account ;P ..

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Iths are on closed BNET so they must have been made there. Sounds kinda stupid that someone would make it on closed and then transfer it? Whats the point of that?

1. It is possible to make Ith, occy rings, bugged, etc. stuff publicly

Unless someone just made this breakthrough in the last 10 seconds, no this can’t be done. I’m pretty sure most of these things were created in Open Bnet and somehow someone figured out how to get them in closed. But if anyone says they can help you make Occy rings or some crap, they’re full of it.