~=Coming of the Great Battle=~ Spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is anyone intrested in a spawn rpg? I don't feel like wasting time on a plot line.

It will be a plot driven heaven vs hell type thing.

Hellspawn will be everyone's character to RP with but never going overboard with it. But the clown only I can Rp with. He comes in the story only with plot information and some dirty jokes.

Everyone will also have a character from each faction Heaven's examples are -Priests, nuns, missionaries, Heavens assassins whatever.

Hells -Serial killers, Murders, criminals.

I figured if anyone rped here they would be on the hell side so everyone has a character from each. These secondary characters can be killed. But please dont go killing others peoples characters without making it acouple of posts worth of battling. If you want to give up on a character you can have it killed in battle by Hellspawn, or just some strange accident. Anyone up for a Spawn RPG?

Every few weeks I will have a plot change so it doesn't become a stale killer game. So with the new plot changes can come new characters adding to the plot. Always make suggestions to where you might want to see this go.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Dude, a Spawn RPG sounds cool, but I think it would be awesome to be able to actually BE a Hellspawn, rather than some pathetic human. And on Heaven's side, archangels and the like would be cool. Make it a supernatural Heaven v Hell thing. We know there are both in the Spawn world (egs: Spawn (Hellspawn/demon) and Redeemer (Archangel)).

Status
Not open for further replies.