Coloured texts

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
is there anyway to permanently put some colour over my text? for every posts/ So that i dont have to put colour tags everytime i post?

I think x42 installed a hack like that.. iddnt u? if not you guys definitly should

:llama:

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]Unfortunately no. The last time I looked, the only hack available was either inadequate or something of that nature. If you can find one on vbulletin.org, feel free. Also feel free to suggest other hacks from there.[/glow]

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]There's currently a system installed that you can use in your control panel. However, it appears to be problematic. Hopefully I'll be able to find a different solution or have to remove that one entirely.[/glow]

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]There's currently a system installed that you can use in your control panel. However, it appears to be problematic. Hopefully I'll be able to find a different solution or have to remove that one entirely.[/glow]
mmm why is your text.. extra small on my screen?

is it the glow function? if so it doesnt work on firefox

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]No, it's some weird font that the hack makes you use. (As in it doesn't allow you to not de-select a font)[/glow]

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
where?? i dont see it

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
N_, I can't see shit of your posts. Your colour is the very same as the BFSkin (the army green one), so do change it.

And for crying out loud, make it so your letters are bigger, I can't red it either, both N and Eric.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Jesus H. Christ Mary and Joseph.....
Go to "Edit Options" and where you can select Font/Size/Color, choose a font you like, best to make a Test topic in Teh Void.
If your size is 3 or above, you should be good, the sizes increase a lot between each other though, remember that.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
wtf.. i never changd it

blah.. doesnt have the colour i want lol white for now

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
So I took a look and this, and according to Vadriel we have to press save to make it work.

BUT what if we don't want that to work, and want to change something instead in our options? Do we have to do it anyway?

Is there any way to disable it I'm just not seeing?

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]It can't be disabled, unfortunately. However, there may be certain settings in which you can set it to your current text.[/glow]

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]I've optimized the settings to the maximum of my ability; the new defaults are as good as it gets.[/glow]

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
A note on double post for bumping threads:

There is a vbplaza option that allows you to bump threads kk?

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]I wasn't trying to bump the thread, it was already at the top anyways.[/glow]

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Why'd you double post it then?

Why are we even having this conversation? Merge those two posts, for example's sake.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why'd you double post it then?

Why are we even having this conversation? Merge those two posts, for example's sake.
who cares.. its only a double post, you see those around everywhere nowadays lol chilll =P

anyways.. i guess these colours will be permanent then? (no more colour add-ons?)